![]() |
| Iran versus U.S. |
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places. [Mat 24:6-7] (Emphasis mine)
It is late, but this is a heads-up that later today (Wednesday, September 2), I will be publishing a more in-depth article.
When Trump was campaigning, he promised he would bring peace and end the wars. Instead, he has joined Israel and engaged in war. He has taken the helm - he is calling the 'shots' (not a pun, but a fact).
A few days ago, I completed a three-day fast, as I searched for some answers. There is much going on, many distractions and interruptions. News came to the people that yesterday, September 1, 2026, at noon Eastern Standard Time, Trump ordered USCENTCOM to launch an attack against Iran, which was in retaliation for the attacks that Iran conducted the previous night.
![]() |
| Live coverage was with Steven Ram (red arrow) September 1, 2026 (circled) |
A spokesman for Iran stated that the attacks were in response to the US hitting those missiles that were supposed to spread mines throughout the Strait of Hormuz.
Trump spewed forth a strong warning: "You better not respond. If you do, and you start to escalate this, we're going to hit you with the largest attack you have seen so far."
All the news reported that Iran did indeed respond; they did retaliate. Trump had predicted that they would respond, sarcastically stating that "they are stupid and they are a terrorist regime."
![]() |
| Illustration credit: Fox News on Steven Ram YouTube Channel |
On August 30, 2026, US forces struck Iranian military rocket launchers on Larak Island in the Strait of Hormuz, ending a month-long lull in hostilities, according to Fox News.
The above information comes from a live coverage presented by Steven Ram on his YouTube channel. He titled the coverage: Breaking | Iran is attacking U.S. Bases!
The Lord is ever faithful. True, yes - it is true that war had already begun between Israel, Iran and the United States (although recently it has seemed to be more between US and Iran).
Nonetheless, I believe judgment has already begun. The beginning of sorrows is something I wrote about a year or so ago. Truthfully, I cannot recall exactly how long ago. It must be found to be accurate about exactly when it was; however, everyone I speak with - every single person, no matter if they are young, middle-aged or elderly - claims that time seems 'whacked' [youth], 'out of sync' [middle-aged], 'not normal' [old school].
Praying about many things on the fast, I did mention the nations because personally, I do not think that there is one godly nation. All seem to be angry, full of protesters, bitter. All are in rebellion and allowing all kinds of abominations, including Israel - the entire world presents like the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah. This I have made no secret of by mentioning it in past articles, going back several years.
2020 was the first time the Lord had me post that it would be a pivotal year (that was in January, and the pandemic had us locked down in March--ONLY God knew. I know nothing on my own, absolutely nothing.) His glory alone...
That being said, I believe that deep within the Lord has let me know that each year from now on will be pivotal, as we head for the Great Tribulation. Nothing will ever be the same again. They are pushing hard for the 2030 agenda.
Folks, that is like a heartbeat away. We all need the guidance, strength, wisdom AND increased discernment of the Lord (the Holy Spirit and the WORD give us discernment). He does not want us to fear. He wants us to trust - and yes, He does know that can be difficult for this old flesh sometimes.
Fear can warn us of danger, but if we are not trusting God, it can also paralyze us, given the right situation. And we need each other to encourage and pray for one another.
I came across scripture and dated it. Unbelief and rebellion, combined with fear, have taken hold of multitudes. That was written up at the top of the page. These notes are for me - I have to keep myself in check too, with the help of the Holy Spirit and Jesus. Yes sir, you bet I do!
Leaders (kings, princes, Prime Ministers, whatever title their country gives them) - they are hungry for power, pushing for control, established the system that will be ruled by the Antichrist of all antichrists.
On the 26 of August, after prayer, the Holy Spirit led me to Scripture in a Bible not often used (I have several Bibles: KJV, NKJV, ESV, Amplified and Jerusalem Bible)
I have a bad habit of dating, making comments, and highlighting scriptures. The scripture I was led to was one the good Lord had led me to previously, and ironically, four months to the day (April 26) - both dates being this year.
Although they are highlighted in a KJV (King James Version) Bible, I am copying it here as presented in the NKJV (New King James).
Your way and your doings have procured these things unto you; this is your wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reaches unto your heart.
My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart makes a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because you have heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled; suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
For My people are foolish; they have not known Me; they are sottish children [stupefied, inebriated], and they have no understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. [Jer 4:18-22]
![]() |
| click any picture to enlarge |
At the top of the page, I had spoken of rebellion, unbelief and fear...it must have been back on April 26. I use different bibles. Sometimes I find the King James has a verse or section that I do not understand, so I use a translation with more modern language, like the ESV (English Standard Version) or Amplified.
Also, during the fast, I prayed for my children and grandchildren. Just because we are Christians does not mean our children are. Sometimes, if they are believers, they may be a prodigal, or in a place that is not wholly sold out to God - like where most (if not all) of us once were.
Look at Eli, a prophetic spiritual leader, whose two sons, Hophni and Phineas, high priests, were sinful souls, guilty of theft (sacrificial meats of the worshippers) and sexual immorality. Eli did not discipline them though.
Then there was the prophet Samuel, whose two sons, Abiah and Joel, whom Samuel appointed as judges, were also sinful in their ways. They perverted justice, and they were dishonest, accepting bribes. They did not honour God as Samuel did.
David had a son who was the half-brother of his daughter Tamar. He raped her, then hated her, putting her to great shame. She was the sister of King David's son Absalom, who avenged his sister by killing Amnon a couple of years later. He also plotted to overtake his father David's throne.
He was proud of his hair, but it got tangled up in a low-lying branch when he was riding on his steed. David's loyal commander-in-chief, Joab, thrust three spears or lances into Absalom (for plotting against David), and the rest of the soldiers finished him off.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. [Rom 3:23]
So after praying for my children and grandchildren, the Holy Spirit led me to Scripture (the Word of God IS alive and active and sharper than any two-edged sword). Glory to the Creator!
El Shaddai, our holy God, speaks to us through His Word. Jesus IS the Word who came in the flesh. So magnificent, so mind-boggling. I post the verse here because, as I have often said, Jesus still feeds the multitudes.
There are others (many others) who have been praying for their children, some travailing. Receive the Word of God. Ask Him, and He will answer. He lives.
This Word is for you too. There are no coincidences with our Father.
God has heard your prayers. (Thank You Jesus - this is all because of you!) Cling to the strong Vine like healthy grapes...
![]() |
| click to enlarge Isaiah 49:26 |








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com