Tuesday, February 15, 2022

It Is All About Trust

STAND in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your TRUST in the Lord. [Ps4:4, 5] 

Answered Prayer

You will stand above your troubles when you stand with Me, for I am an ever-present help in trouble. Stay your course and stay close to Me. The prayers of many have been answered. Stand on My Word. Those who are aware of [biblical] prophecy and see [saw] the events taking place in the world, prayed [sought] for delay.

Some prayed for My speedy return so that they can be taken up. (Lo! I am coming; be patient!) Others prayed for delay (desiring not to step out of My will) [regarding biblical prophecies], yet praying for mercy in delay, for much has been happening at breakneck speed.

Delay is Temporary

I have brought delay, but know this – it is temporary.

There are things that need to be done. Now is the time. Each one who reads this will know what it means to them personally, for I am a personal God. I speak to each personally, yet also corporately.

Come to Me daily and I shall direct you. Every moment in time when you are unsure, seek Me and wait for My answer. Remain vigilant. Do not trust in the peace; trust in ME.  The rulers of the darkness of this world, and the spiritual wickedness in high places, and unseen enemies (the adversary and his evil hosts) are working feverishly to bring about their plans.

Satan knows he has a time allotted, but it is short. He intends to not waste a moment. Those who look forward (and are part of) the global elitists plan to bring everyone under their control and leave them impoverished and indebted to them. They will carry out their plans.

Nations Will Tremble

There is intent (plans) by evil entities to release far worse upon the nations, so that even those who opposed and those who supported the opposition, will submit. That which they intend to unleash next will bring destruction to multitudes.

Trust My [written] Word. Stay close to Me. I will guide you and position you in the place where I want you to be. Now is the time for TRUST, not fear. Trust Me with your loved ones. Fear cannot accompany faith. Faith accompanies trust. 

Those that do not know Me shall tremble. The righteous TRUST in Me and are not moved by what they see – for that which is seen is temporal.

Let not your heart sink into despair. Know that Satan and his minions bring backlash against those who oppose them. The [original] rebels despise rebellion against them.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. [Lk 21:25, 26]

Pray as ever, which includes praying for the lost and those deceived. I AM answering. FEAR NOT! I AM with you and ALL who are Mine. If you are moved by what you see, you will become double-minded, for these are very unstable times.

I urge [exhort] My people to remember to be strong in Me and in the power of My might. Put on your [spiritual] armour, and remember what each part represents. I bring to remembrance My Word that is most often difficult to remember when one looks at the natural realm.

Look to Jesus (Yeshua)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore [because of that] take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. [Eph 6:12, 13]

Continue to persevere, endure and above all, to pray in the Spirit. When it was said that things would seem to return to normal, people thought it was the freedom from wearing masks and social distancing (although many continued in the practice), ability to meet and eat in restaurants again, many thought normalcy had returned, but it did not last. Instead, vaccines were pushed through.

This is the time where hope soars once again and the people sense victory. Indeed, it shall be, but beware, it will not last. The [earthly] powers that be, who bow their knee, whether knowingly or unknowingly, to the dark side desire their control back.

They will do all it takes, even if it means the people turn on each other. They care not if civil war disrupts for then they can [literally] bring out their heavy artillery. If people die in order for them to regain control, it is no loss to them. Do not believe smooth words and faces that portray concern, for it is yet another deception.

(Note* - I understood the Lord meant certain politicians and authorities, who say one thing that sounds caring, but rule with an iron fist BP)

Victory in Jesus

This is the time that people need to turn to Me; not to each other. This is the time to pray for each other. Already some government officials have reacted in places, shutting down the people.

The victories I spoke of are for the righteous and many have been their prayers. This is a result of the prayers of multitudes. A short season is coming where miracles by My hand will be seen. Promises long-awaited, for healing, salvation, deliverance, and other personal promises will be fulfilled.

Most of all, encourage one another with this Word:

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws nigh. [Lk 21:27, 28]

There is a Dark Side

But remember this, My beloved, there is coming the counterfeiter, those false christs and false apostles, who will also perform miracles, signs and wonder, NOT of Me, but of the evil one, Satan. This is where you must discern, for it is written. [Mk 13:22; Mat 24:24] Pray for increased discernment.

Remember also that no one who ever lived cared to see the evil that man could perpetuate for a time, or that man could place upon man. There is a darker force that motivates such men (and women), but when power is in the hands of many, they hunger for more.

People who are children of darkness, who shall never repent, have lived down through the ages, including this time that you are in.

Keep Strong in Hope and Rejoice

Yet know this, this generation, the time you are in now, is the one all who were Mine longed to be in. My return is imminent. Yet have compassion for the lost and the wayward, for the backslidden. Pray for them. Be brave and speak to them when led.

If you go ahead of Me the ears will be closed and the hearts will be as stone. No seed can take root in fallow ground; the fowls of the air will swoop down and eat. I will lead you as I led My apostles, prophets and disciples down through the ages.

Great Tribulation

For the great tribulation is at the horizon, the foreboding, the dark shadow from the magnitude of it has covered the world – for evil {Satan} has been given a short time. He will take every advantage.

Fear not! I will lead My people. My angels will protect those who are Mine, even when they are brought home to Me. Some will pass before My return, but remember, it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgment. 

I understand the “need to know” (will it be me, Lord?), but as I told another long ago, if this one or that one, or even you, tarries until I return, what is that to you?

Peter, seeing him [John] said to Yeshua, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus said to him [Peter], If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you? Follow Me. Then the saying went abroad among the brethren that that disciple [John] would not die: yet Jesus did not say to him, he [John] shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you? [Jn 21:21-23]

The tribulation coming is to draw even more unto repentance. Some never will – others will suddenly SEE and HEAR, and repent. Continue praying. Be at peace in Me.

God is Sovereign

Things are adding up, but there is also the countdown – it has begun. I balance all things. Nothing escapes Me or is beyond My control. Do not try to know everything. You will know what I deem necessary to know.

Not one person on earth, despite the aid of technology, knows everything. NONE. Not even Satan himself knows all that I have in store.

For when you do not understand, I ask that you TRUST Me. Trust is what will establish peace in you. I have promised that I will not leave or forsake you. I do not always speak, but I AM ever with you.  Trust that I am taking care of you, for I love you, My child.

Think Upon Good Things

Keep in prayer with a grateful heart, and bring all that is upon your heart to Me. Be at peace in Me; that is where real peace is. Real peace is not the kind the world offers. I offer the peace that passes all understanding, and it is found only in Me.

Be anxious for nothing; but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things

[Philp 4:5-8]

for His glory alone

penned by

Bonita                     dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a sobering and encouraging word. This is confirmation from what I have heard a few other trusted sources saying. The Lord answered a question I asked Him this morning through you my friend. I guess that is why I am just now reading this post. Thank you my precious friend for confirmation upon confirmation in this post. Love you Bonita😘🦋🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna - that road goes both ways. You too have encouraged me. I often wonder if anyone is reading, but the desire is to encourage those to draw CLOSER to the ONE who will HELP and be ever faithful.

    blessings - warmest of warm hugz and much love returned, Donna - (still don't know how you do those emoji's on here lol)

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com