Saturday, January 15, 2022

2022 - Year of the Giant and the Righteous PRT 1

 

2022 – Year of the Giant and the Righteous-PRT 1

Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, who do His just commands; seek righteousness; seek humility; perhaps you may be hidden on the day of the anger of the Lord. [Zeph 2:3]

Rejoice in YHWH's Word; speak God’s Word with understanding when you determine to walk in His will and not your own. Be confident in what He says through His word and by His Spirit. 

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified. [Is 61:3]

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, [and] into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, [and] bless His name. [Ps 100:4]

I will get into most, if not all, of these great things the Lord has placed upon my heart a little further on; this will likely be a series by the looks of it (I have been going over a few notes I have collected for the last week and a half.) New Year’s is a few days away.

These are some of the notes:

Satan attacks our STRENGTH

The JOY OF THE LORD is my STRENGTH

Attack against our strength; and a testing of PATIENCE in last days, Satan will wear down the saints [Read Daniel 7 [vs 25]]

Pray, pray, pray for strength – pour the oil on yourself POUR IT ON. It is merely symbolic; let the Holy Spirit know how much you love Him and ask Him to fill you afresh to overflowing. Ask Him to glorify Messiah Jesus through you. Pray to be a vessel unto honour , not dishonour. Keep in mind there are many vessels made of gold and silver, wood and clay [see 2Tim 2:20]

Patience: the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble or suffering without getting angry or upset; remaining calm through long, difficult problems

FAITH and PATIENCE is what is needed in these last days

When you are trying to be patient and trying to endure when in the midst of a severe testing (sickness, disease, death etc.) --- the biggest thing you fight is FEAR

Two things shuts immune system down (8 hrs): ANGER and FEAR (drops it 30-40%)

REFUSE FEARREBUKE it for: 

God did NOT give us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind [2tim 1:7]

Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful (compassionate), and of tender mercy. [Jam 5:10, 11]

An Intro

It seems odd to add an ‘intro’ to what has become a word regarding 2022. There was originally no premeditated plan or intention to write prophetically about this year. Yet, after times of prayer (mid-December 2021), and over the course of several days [even weeks], certain things began weighing heavily upon me. I began jotting down notes and placing them in a folder.

However, it was when this article was being prepared to be posted early on the 31st of December that ‘all hell broke loose’ (to coin an idiom). The majority of the last day of December was spent organizing all the notes made and writing what would turn out to be a small series.

Unexplainable fatigue came upon me that last day of 2021, so much so that even putting together one article to post on New Year’s Eve became a great challenge. It seemed I was constantly needing to lie down. Soon enough, the evening passed – I had not managed to post a single thing.

A few days of January 2022 had now already passed; the words “victory” and “battle” were placed upon my heart by the Holy Spirit. Yet, the emphasis was so gentle that I did not perceive it as a warning for an imminent spiritual attack, although it was strong enough to alert me. (More later, Lord willing)

It seemed to me to be sound advice or a wise reminder to obey the commands of God to put on the whole armour, to stand against the wiles of Satan, [Eph 6:11] more than a warning. After all, he had prepared me for the same thing (a battle) less than a year ago (early March 2021). (More later – again IF Lord willing)

Quick Heads Up 

This is not all the Lord has put on my heart about 2022, but this encapsulates it well.

The Year of the Giant and the Righteous

It is established that this year 2022 shall be:

• the year of the giant, both in the spiritual and in the physical; both for the good and for the evil. There will be things that take place which will be giant (gigantic) in proportion, meaning things too big to ignore – too massive to forget.

These things shall happen (and are happening) on a global scale in the global arena; however, as far as where, what and when it is entirely in God’s (Adonai) hands for He alone is the Sovereign God. He gave us His Word to read and follow.

The Lord first spoke of the clash of the kingdoms to me about eight years back when I was still in the States. Witchcraft was increasing and becoming more acceptable to the masses. It has amplified even more now.

Those on the dark side have their nefarious plots, plans and agendas, implemented (carried out) by the "giants". But God is on the side of the righteous [that is the true disciples, with a heart of servitude (not lip service only)]. The remnant shall see victories in many areas. He who gave David victory over Goliath, and the Israelites victories over the other giants (even in the 'Promised Land') will give victories to His remnant.

That does not mean a trouble-free year, but certainly a victorious year in many ways and on many levels. Hold fast and steady ...we can rest in the Lord, in TRUST and hope. The Lord is so close...we who love Him sense it and know it. We are like a horse pulling at the bit - no! Allow me to correct that.

We are like the Bride ready to gaze upon the face of the Bridegroom.

That is the quick version.

Putting this together was not an easy task. Day after day passed, and not only was chronic fatigue a serious issue, but once again, breathing became laboured (sometimes fearfully so). Headaches (a rarity for me), as well as random but severe body aches began occurring by the first weekend of January, 2022.

One of the unexplainable things that came upon me suddenly was a heaviness, a strong depression. I have no idea as to why, or what brought it on, but it added to the chronic fatigue. I pressed in, and pressed in…what is happening, Lord?

It is true that all people suffer in different ways, for various reasons, and diverse lengths of time, but everything seemed just fine after I recovered from pneumonia (yes, again, seeming recycling). It had begun precisely before two of my three children visited in November 2021.

The visit was intended to be carried out earlier, but my eldest daughter came down a ‘type’ of flu (not Covid), as did her sister’s three young children. (They live in the same city in the same province.) We never hear about the normal seasonal flues anymore, do we? Everything is automatically Covid-19 now, even the common cold.

Praise God, the delay was not lengthy. However, my younger daughter, her husband and children could only visit briefly (a weekend). They both had to return to work (my son [in-law] was about to begin a new job) and their children had to return to school.

Their long journey here and back home was aggravated and lengthened by extreme winter weather conditions and construction. It took at least three hours longer each way to get home. That made for a 10 or 11 hour drive each way, depending on the stops necessary to take with three young children.

Due to those factors, there was no extra time for them to spare on their visit. Nevertheless, I was wonderfully spoiled, but alas, the whole visit ended after a couple of weeks when my eldest daughter had to leave (she stayed 2 weeks).

It was probably a good thing she could only stay two weeks. One can get far too accustomed basking in the luxury of such loving pampering…far too accustomed.

The doctor finally called a few days after my eldest left. Sparing all the details, suffice it to say that two rounds of antibiotics and steroids (three weeks) finally brought recovery. I was doing fine.

But Doctor…

                                    

What I am experiencing now does not “feel” like a sickness. It is just not the same. This seems more like a battle against symptoms than against sickness itself. I know that sound ludicrous and I don’t ever remember describing any previous battle like this (and like most of God’s people, there has been plenty of battles).

But in this case, although the symptoms are very real and identical to the sickness itself; the pain is just as real and it is exhausting in every way. Yet, even still, it does seem more like a spiritual battle that has manifested into a physical assault. It is hard to explain and is likely challenging to accept or understand.

Nevertheless, things that happen in the spiritual realm are always difficult to explain in the physical. You only need to read Ezekiel’s vision of “wheels within wheels” and “rings full of eyes” and “living creatures with hands under their wings[Ezek 1:4-25] to get what I am saying.

Or how about the end-time beasts seen in Daniel 7 (“lions with eagle’s wings”, “bear with three ribs in its teeth”, a beast withlarge iron teeth and ten horns”) or what of the seven-headed beast described in Revelation 13?

I get dizzy just trying to rationally think upon these things. I can only imagine how the writers felt in trying to describe them in a logical enough way so as to avoid being called delusional, or worse.

It’s a reality, but it’s almost like seeing the devil’s work from a different perspective (and no, I am not saying all sickness is from the devil like some people insist upon or a disciplinary measure of God). That is not what this particular bout is about (pardon expression).

Can those things be a reality? Yes, they can. But everything has to be balanced and handled with God’s wisdom. As we do our reality checks, let us also keep in mind the fact that we live in a fallen world.

Globally, we are inundated with a toxic smorgasbord of chemicals in everything (vehicles, clothing, drycleaners, personal hygiene products, food, chemtrails, medicines, fertilizers, an endless list), polluted air, poor quality water, depleted soil, bioweapons, and a list that could unroll to feet of paper.

Combine all of that with the agendas of sinful, wicked people influenced and aided by a demonic dark side set on destroying mankind. It is even difficult to find quality food, when “organic” is not always organic, and where it is hard to tell a GMO product from the natural, or what is real versus what is made from plants, or worse, what was made in some lab. Maranatha, come Lord Jesus!

Also frustrating has been the number of times I have had to continually update this ‘intro’, as each these hardships presented themselves one by one. The strongest challenge and the most frustrating has been the fatigue.

At least it was, until this very day, January 13, 2022, I finally go to post and boom! Suddenly I cannot access my blog to sign in. The page flashes (I briefly see the picture of the dove at the page top flash), then the page is white and blank. Several attempts followed. (Lord, tell me I’m asleep and this is nothing but a bad dream, a nightmare!)

Thy Will Be Done

This is where one finds out if they really mean it when they say: “…Thy will be done.

Is It a Spiritual Attack or the Lord’s Will?

I contacted a close friend, a sister-in-Christ, to see if she could get onto my blog. Yes, she could; no problem. I told her about a prayer that had left me in a place where I did not know if I was to rebuke the enemy, or accept what was happening as the Lord’s will. I was confused, but was it a natural confusion that comes from battle or was I opposing my precious Lord instead of a ruthless adversary?

For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. [Is 9:5]

There is no way any true child of God desires to go against His will just to look ‘good’. It is true that we love the Lord because He first loved us. Jesus said that she loves much because she was forgiven much: and O, how I very much I love the Lord!

Wherefore I say unto you, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little. [Lk 7:47]

His goodness toward me has caused me to know His tenderness, His wisdom, His care, compassion, mercy and concern in ways and in depths I never could have hoped for or imagined. I discovered what it was like to be loved, really loved.

I never knew the love of parents, or the lasting love of a man, but God – His agape love for mankind is beyond anything we can imagine or even describe. It’s perfect and fulfilling in its entirety. How He can take the worst soul (the one considered a sinful outcast) and work so patiently, so gently, so firmly with them is beyond me.

But equally beautiful and treasured is the reality that He is that way He with all of us. Are there some He hates? According to His Word, yes, but only He can see the core of the heart, if it is hardened and darkened by pure evil; impenetrable. We cannot. We can be mistaken.

I have repeated myself so many times over the years I could never guess the count of the repetitions, but I will say it again. The Lord has a unique, unmatchable ability to make each one of us feel like an only child, like we are His most favourite (though He has no favourites; He has that knack).

His care for us is that personal, that intimate, that perfectly structured to meet our unique, individual and specific needs and desires.

But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ. [Philip 4:19]

You open Your hand, and satisfy the desire of every living thing.

He will fulfill the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry and will save them. [Ps 145:16; 19]

I shared with my beloved friend that I had most recently prayed that if the Lord did not want me to post what I had written, that if any of it was influenced by flesh or some demon, then stop me. But if what was happening was an attack from the enemy to hinder or to stop me, then (please Lord), help me to combat the enemy.

Things worsened. Oh no, now what?! Do I ask for confirmation, what to do? I know there are often times that I need backup in battle, whether the Lord sends brethren to war alongside me with intercessory prayer, or whether He intervenes.

He is ultimately the Sovereign God, He is ever the Lord of the battle (any battle, every battle – He IS Lord). And never do I want to assume something is an attack of the enemy when it is instead something the Lord is not permitting.

No one wants to be wrong, but especially when it comes to the will of God. There is no room for presumption or speculation. We have to be sure. That means PRAYER. However, I was hopeful and rather leaned on the fact that the Lord had given me the words “victory” and “battle”, which gave me confidence to pray with reverence, but with boldness what I prayed. I needed the Father’s will, and my Advocate, Jesus’ intervention.

(NOTE* - UPDATE – Friday, January 14, 2022 – A good report! BP2022) Glory!

SUDDENLY, I can access my blog. It was the oddest thing, I had been going over the pages of the articles, with one tab opened in the browser that showed the blank, white page, which is what appeared after a “second flash” of the dove on my blog, a blank, white page…

With the tab in the browser open beside my Microsoft Word document (side by side in the window on the monitor), a splash of “colour” flashed and voila! There was my web page in living technicolor! I was astounded. I kept hitting “refresh” so the url would have to reload.

It stayed – no more blank page! Several more hits just to be sure. It’s a go! Thank you, Jesus (Yeshua); thank You, Abba! I can access it via links now AND through my browser. It is as if whatever was blocking me has stopped! I literally watched the page “snap” and reset from white to the blog page! Glory to God-BP2022)

It was a long night…longer day, but worth it. Hallelujah!

And therefore will the Lord wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. [Is 30:18]

The Intent to Bring Order Out of Chaos – A Nefarious Plot

2022 will be a year that the 2013 stagecoach represented. In 2013 (and I’ve posted it a few times since) was when I saw a silhouette of a stagecoach with two riders, and a team of powerful fast horses (definitely six) were speeding along, going from west to east.

The Holy Spirit gave me the understanding.

stagecoach - old diseases will be resurrected

silhouette - new diseases introduced

silhouette of two ridersdone in darkness, [details] not clearly seen

two riders – coachman and guardprotected (guarded) delivery (2 companies, 2 governments – involvement of two (understanding is not clear)

traveling from west to east – delivery from west to east

team - six powerful horses – is power shifting from the west to the east at top speed? 

SIX – is also the number of man – is the triple axis (Russia, China, Iran) doubling in strength or manpower? (understanding is not clear) (I cannot remember if it was 6 or 8 horses - it was nine years ago [2013], but the focus was on their strength (powerful) and the speed with which they were moving

darkened windows – cargo not revealed; hidden; private

There are key words that keep coming across my path, to the point where I cannot help but pay attention. Smallpox and tuberculosis have popped up unexpectedly but noticeably in the past two years. Yet the mention is done casually, so as not to cause alarm. But the number of times the same words are repeated (almost as if scripted) needs to be mentioned. We are instructed to pray about everything.

I have stated and seriously consider Covid-19 to be an intentionally caused pandemic. I do consider it a “bioweapon”; there are more coming. These waves of “variants” are coming rapidly, supposedly mutating (refers to a single change in the virus’s genetic code [genome]) from the Covid-19 virus.

The “push” for everyone to be vaccinated is such an ‘unnatural’ concern. Fear is causing people to divide and for hatred to brew. This is a planned strategy. We are instructed to pray about everything.

Praise Him in the Storm

(Reader, keep in mind that this portion was written when I still had no answer to my dilemma. I could not access my blog.)

It begins to get rather unnerving when unexpected things present themselves that have not happened before. I have had trouble with Blogger in the past but it typically pertained to trouble posting, not about being blocked from signing in, or even where my browser deflected the site.

Cookies, control panel, virus protector, everything was checked to see if something was interrupting the display. I had not changed any settings. It did not make sense. I have links on my desktop for the blog. None of the links worked. I would get the same ‘one-second flash’, then a white page. I simply was being denied access to my blog, no matter how I tried.

My friend and I had prayed. I had uninstalled some things to see if that helped, no success. I wrote Google, who owns the free platform “Blogger” (aka Blogspot), only to find out (via online comments) that it is a rare day when Google answers anyone, including those who pay for Google’s products (which, of course, I do not).

So therefore, my chances of receiving an answer or solution to my dilemma from Google staff just spiraled and plummeted down fifty stories (hypothetically), where I survive the crash, but find myself “dazed ‘n’ confused by it all.

I had received some notice about a Windows 11 upgrade, which I had not authorized. However, upon checking my system, it showed Win 10 on the Control Panel, so I don’t know what the notice was about.

There was only one thing left to do.

Power in Praise

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His bless. [Ps 100:4]

The words, “praise Him in the storm” fluttered through my mind. Are they words to a song? Are they inspired by scripture? If this is a test then through tears and no understanding, I still know that God is good.

Even if He disallows something that I am confident was led of Him, He is still good. Even when things do not go the way I expect or hope, and hope fades, or – even if I am left looking like a close relative of the proverbial donkey, my God is still good. He IS good and His mercy endures forever.

Anyone can praise Him in the good times…but will we praise Him when “all hell breaks loose”? I cannot pretend it is easy. I cannot pretend that 100 questions do not flood through my mind. I cannot deny that my face is stained with tears as I search my soul and at the same time, deflect all the fiery darts of the enemy – the accuser, the condemner, the one who would delight in us angrily blaming God or turning away from him.

Satan tempts us to lash out. Surely ‘you’ would be justified in doing so.

Is this whole life a battle? How many battles is a person supposed to go through to prove their love? How much must we endure before You’re satisfied? Why are we pushed to the very edge when a slight breeze would blow us over, and why are we expected to be so strong when You know our limits?”

“I don’t understand. Why won’t You tell me what I’ve done wrong so I can fix it and turn away from it? If I’ve done no wrong, then why don’t You intervene?” 

Blah, blah – stop the negative voices!

Oh yes, the accuser would be ‘honoured’ if we were to sound just like him. in fact, he would consider it “indirect praise” and whisper to Jesus, “See? I told you so…”.

Even if God says NO, He is Still Good

The temptations of the enemy come when we are not the strongest. Jesus was on a 40 day fast, weakened physically, seeking to do the will of His Father, when Satan came at Him, tempting Him in every way possible, including the temptation of food.

Nonetheless, the temptation to give up, the temptation to fall into a (poor me; this is so not fair) pity party, the temptation to get angry and shout out, all these things came at me. I prayed with many tears, carefully choosing my words.

Wherefore let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. [1Cor 10:12]

The Holy Spirit has taught me well. God has done and continues to do a good work not only in me, but in all of His children, just as promised. [Philip 1:6] And there is no way I desire to touch His glory.

He is magnificent in all that He is, in all that He does, in all that He does not do; He is perfect. He deserves ALL the glory, always and forever! The fear of the Lord should be our reality; a reverence for a fantastic, beautiful, divine God!

It was the precious and Holy Spirit that taught me the love of God. How can anyone not be in awe of such a powerful, yet magnificent Creator once they have tasted of His goodness, once they have known His tenderness and the great care and compassion He has for us, and yes, even His discipline and correction of us? How?

But o Father, if you do not strengthen me, I am afraid I will disappoint you.

Did You not see my weaknesses when You decided that I should do some things for You? Surely You saw that I would fail you? Grant me strength for this, I pray. I don’t think I will make it. Strengthen me to stand even when I do not understand.

Logic always wants to kick in, and defy my trust in You. Help me to accept Your will and not be found standing against Your will, out of selfish pride or foolishness, justifying that which I should not... Thank You for hearing the prayers of Yours…

My concern remains regarding the accessing of my blog. It just does not make sense. Still, I am not giving up unless the Lord makes it perfectly clear that He is the one denying access. This is where trust and faith are challenged bigtime.

And yes, writing it all out helps me to stay focused on the hope in Christ to answer me and not leave me guessing. I reckon it’s a pep talk of sorts. And why not? It is written that David strengthened himself in the Lord. [1Sam 30:6]

Joshua was commanded by God to be strong and courageous. He was not to be afraid but to know that God was with him. [Josh 1:9] YHWH knows our frailties, so much so that we are instructed to be anxious for nothing. But in everything, by prayer and supplication [humbly asking], with thanksgiving, (we are to let Him know our requests). [Philip 4:6]

Holy Spirit, help me not to fail Jesus or the Father. Lord, wipe away my tears, as I gird up my loins and be strong and not self-pitying or self-focused. Help me to glorify the Lord, precious Spirit of God – I am in unknown waters, on a battlefield covered with fog. I’m confused. Thank you for staying by my side, faithful Lord.

Behind the scenes, I continue to update this intro, as I work to find out what is going on with my blog. Is it my computer? Did something go awry with an update? Have I been hacked? Is this the intense spiritual battle the Lord spoke of? Or is He shutting the door to the 2022 word for some reason?

I surely never planned on writing a word, as previously stated. But when it was so strongly impressed upon me last month (December 2021), I wanted to be obedient. No sooner did I begin to put it all together to post, bam! Everything messed up!

So, now I wait upon the Lord…

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the Lord. [Ps 31:24]

Jesus was Our Example – What We Go Through are Examples for Others

If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. In truth I say unto you, the servant is not greater than his lord; neither is he that is sent greater than he that sent him. [Jn 13:14-16]

Yeshua, my sweet Jesus, said it all. We are to be examples. He made himself an example and we should do the same as He did. We have to be so careful that we do not think of ourselves more highly than we ought.

Some may think they are “special” because they go through battles, hardships, tough things and God brings them out. But the flip side is that some think they are not cared for, or are deserted because of the battles.

*NEWS FLASH* - Everyone has battles, hardships and goes through tough things, even the unsaved. Just do not resist His bringing you out into the battlefield.

We fight against our flesh when it wants what it wants when it wants and how it wants it, especially if we know instinctively that it is wrong. We fight the world that tries to draw us into all of its seductions; we have to stand against others at times when we are in the right and they want to prove us wrong.

As disciples of Christ, we have an adversary who can barely contain himself as he does all he can to take us down. As it has been often said, all of us have a testimony, a story to tell. All of us are examples. Hopefully we will be examples that glorify God and not ourselves, or worse, hopefully not examples that grieve our holy Maker.

It was when the Holy Spirit put it upon my heart back in December that some of the things that had happened to me were primarily to be examples to help others, , even going back the past two years – back to early 2020.

There was a serious turn of events that took place in September 2021, along with other small episodes. It was not until mid-December, when the Holy Spirit moved on me to take notes, that I was reminded that sometimes, what happens is so that we will be watchmen, warning people prophetically of things to come.

The Lord, in His goodness, always forewarns people. He has done that down throughout history, and He still does it today. Mainly, it will be for a good purpose and reason.

These things reveal that we serve a God who loves us and will see us through our darkest hours, even if we (or others) do not understand what is happening or why. We do not just praise God in the good times. We learn to praise Him all the time because He is Sovereign and knows what He is doing. Yes, it’s a learning process.

As any example, if we allow it, it can serve us beneficially; to keep us from becoming overwhelmed any situation we do not understand; to help us keep our eyes upon the one who is right there (right here), ready and able to help us, if we can be patient enough for Him to do what He does best, which is to be God.

An example may even spare another some grief if they look for similarities and align it all with prayer, God’s Word and His will. Leading by example can give us an opportunity to respond to something the proper way, in order to encourage and teach others. (If she can…I can, and all glory to God through Jesus.)

Be Of Good Courage

You may be going through the unexplainable, or through an onslaught of hardships right now and you are not understanding. If you have prayed and things get worse, or if you prayed, wondering if you are out of His will anywhere, but cannot see where, as hard as it may be, hang onto that thread, and think hard upon Jesus.

He is right here, right there – He is closer than comprehended. The Holy Spirit is faithful. Shut out the ocean of voices. Pray, then persevere and WAIT. Be of good courage, fear not. Hold fast to your shield of faith. Lift it high from the ground.

Yes, it is not always easy. Yes, it can be hard, especially when there seems to be no end or any hint of change, but it is a sure promise that despite how it “feels”, you are not alone. The Lord always comes through (unexpected timing, unusual ways).

On the other hand, if you are not going through anything in particular right now, praise God! But make a mental note, promise yourself that you will file away the truth of His faithfulness. Remember all He has done for you in the past; all the ways He drew you to Himself and offer up thanksgiving. The healing balm that spreads over the soul of a grateful heart is undeniable.

Trust Becomes Your Strength when Understanding is Lost

Those memories help hold you steady when you are in unknown waters. You may not walk upon those waters, but you can kneel and not sink! The remembrance of the faithfulness of Christ Jesus is the courage needed upon the combat zone.

Trust becomes your strength when understanding is lost on the battlefield covered with fog as thick as pea soup, and the deafening shouts of the enemy are accusing you of every imaginable failure. Faith is the shield that protects you.

Even though we cannot see our Warrior King, we can count on the fact that He is fighting for us, and not against. [Rom 8:31] Our Commander-in-Chief is right there in the trenches with us. He is the one who goes ahead of us, and yet still manages to have our back.

He is reliable, dependable and faithful. He is a God of war.

The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man (warrior), He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies. [Is42:13]

We can tell the spirit of fear to leave and do NOT return, for God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (self-control/disciplined). 

[2Tim 1:7]

When we are submitted to God through Yeshua/Jesus, and even if the devil attempts resistance, which he often does, he must leave. [Jam 4:7] Jesus had to stand His ground in the desert wilderness, during the entire time of Satan’s temptation, but the devil did finally depart, even if only for a season. [Mat 4:1-11]

Yet even still, you can be sure that eventually the devil will return, as surely as a dog returns to its vomit because Satan’s pride will not allow him to stay away. It shall be that way until the day that all these things come to an end as foretold in the Holy Scriptures.

But until then, we encourage one another to keep strong, to keep fighting the good fight, to keep enduring to the end, and to keep looking to Jesus/Yeshua, our leader, our Warrior King, and the author and finisher of our faith.

If we have to hear it 1,000 times to make it through every conflict, then so be it, so long as we keep fighting the good fight. And we shout out to one another, “Look! All that was written is truly coming to pass. Look up, look up… our redemption really is drawing near!” Hallelujah!

The Year of the Giant and the Righteous

It is established that this year 2022 shall be:

• the year of the giant, both in the spiritual and in the physical; both for the good and for the evil. There will be things that take place which will be giant (gigantic) in proportion, meaning things too big to ignore – too massive to forget.

These things shall happen (and are happening) on a global scale in the global arena; however, as far as where, what and when it is entirely in God’s (Adonai) hands for He alone is the Sovereign God. He gave us His Word to read and follow.

The Lord first spoke of the clash of the kingdoms to me about eight years back when I was still in the States. Witchcraft was increasing and becoming more acceptable to the masses. It has amplified even more now.

This clash began before mankind was created, yet the mention of it near the end of 2012 was less than a year after the Lord had me cut my hair on Passover. Ichabod was spoken over America. He said that His glory was departed from America, but we were to pray for the people. When I asked how short I should cut my hair (which was down past the center of my back), He instructed me to cut it to the shoulders because He still had His remnant in the country (they are scattered globally throughout each nation, each country).

It is also:

• the year of the righteous of God through Jesus Christ (Messiah Yeshua).

The year of the righteous does not mean a trouble-free year. We live in a fallen world filled with sinners, where there also are invisible enemies who are doing everything possible to accomplish their plans to take out God’s people, to cause them to fall away from Christ by forsaking their faith and trust in Him, to humiliate and persecute them beyond measure, and to do all they can to silence the saints of God forever.

When we go through trials and hardships, is it not most often about being an example to others, and not about what is happening with us? We share the same burdens [Gal 6:2]; go through the same fiery trials [1Pet 4:12]; and serve the same incredible God. [Acts 1:8]

Appointed Time

It is written that everything is done decently and in order. The Lord has appointed seasons and appointed times for everything. One place where we can read about it is in Ecclesiastes, the third chapter. It begins:

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [3:1]

Reality tells us that all the beloved people of the Lord from ancient times, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Gideon, David, all the prophets, all the apostles… (shall I continue?) – every single one experienced death.

Yes, even the Messiah Jesus Himself encountered death. And as protected as all of them were (and they were), and as loved as all of them were (are), each one had an appointed time set by Almighty God (Adonai).

We all do. We hope and expect everyone, including ourselves, to live a long, full life. But the truth of it remains that we all have an appointed time, an appointed hour. Some have been appointed to long lives, some to brief lives.

It is not something anyone has ever been able to fully or adequately explain that can comfort those who know the pain of losing a loved one, and something few like to even discuss, never mind accept.

There are times horrific things happen because of sinful, evil people, or irresponsible, negligent folks; these are most difficult to accept or comprehend. Sometimes a terrible accident or a calamity of nature snuffs out the light of a loved one, and we weep at the injustice, the unfairness of life.

But as much as we do not like it, we are helpless to change the power death wields, but we have to trust the wisdom and plans of God, waiting for that day when we all will understand. He dwells in eternity, whereas, for now, we dwell in the temporal.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: [Heb9:27]

Jesus is the first one to be resurrected, ascended into heaven, and seated at the righthand side of the Father. He is the Bridegroom, the Warrior King, who is on His way, on His return for His people, His remnant, His Bride.

The midnight hour is upon us. Check the lamps for oil, wise ones. Trim the wicks. The Bridegroom is coming; let us not be caught unawares.

The Lord called 2020 a “pivotal” year (turning point), where a ‘baptism of fire’ would take place. Some insist that it means we will be purged and filled with the Holy Spirit; others claim it means a place and a time where the heat is turned up to unbearable degrees and the hardest lessons are learned, and purity is forged. I agree with both views.

The Lord revealed back in December 2019, immediately before China announced SARS-CoV-19, that we were to ‘wake up’, to arise; a call to repentance.

O people of God, if I can drive home His consistency, His faithfulness down through the ages, if I can be a constant reminder, then so be it to the glory of God.

The Battles are Many – Satan Knows the Lord’s Return is Imminent

In December 2019, I had an Elisha-type of vision (seeing spiritual warriors on a literal mountaintop, a holy army of God). It was a warning of an impending serious spiritual battle. It was to be emphatically noted that God’s heavenly host and Christ Himself would be fighting for and with us in the impending battle.

An hour or so later (I cannot remember exactly how long offhand. It was two years ago now, but a short time after the open vision), I heard the distinct blasts of a ram’s horn (shofar). It was made known to me that it was a call for us to assemble before God (seek God).

It was also a call to repentance, humility and obedience. Repeatedly, the Holy Spirit let it be known that our loving Saviour was decreeing: It’s time, it’s time, it’s timeheed the warning!

It was an urgent alarm to awaken (NOT awoke – that is Satan’s counterfeit, he always brings a corrupted version of truth), to take off the spirit of slumber that had cloaked so many. Messiah kept repeating, “awaken” – it was a late hour and it was time!

We were to ARISE! We were to arise and go forth in faith! I told everyone who would listen. I also wrote about it. I sensed the urgency; I had to sound the alarm as many a caring watchmen do. It is our reasonable service, our duty!

Little did any of us know what was coming, right on our doorstep. It was, in part, why we were to take the alarm serious and not just wake up, but arise! God knew. The urgency was due to what was coming that would change the entire world as we know it forever! And it has…

Did any of us know that a pandemic was about to be announced? No, but God did, and He wanted us awake! Faithful is our Lord! He always warns. He was warning all along, for decades, through the voices of many messengers. We are also forewarned through His Word and by His prophets.

Now He continues with His reminders, keeping us in the loop, to keep our focus on Jesus/Yeshua, our mind set on things above, so that we will not walk in fear or be overwhelmed by all that was prophesied, as we watch it to begin to unfold before us. He will keep us BALANCED, as we pray and stay in His Word. Things are adding up, as surely as we watch the countdown…

Just as two years ago, we were made aware of another battle cry; a different battle within this spiritual war, He warns again of battle. Yet we are reminded that Yeshua is with us, and that He has given us authority over all the power of the enemy. [Lk 10:19] We have backup – all the holy angels are at Christ’s command. We need not fear for He is the victorious King and Lord! Hallelujah!

So despite the incoming and ever-ongoing battles, this year of the righteous 2022 also brings with it, personal and corporate victories. There is only a celebration after a battle ends, and only a victory after a defeat is declared!

Yeshua the Christ remains the Victor, He who took the keys of death and hell from Satan. [Rev 1:18]

2022 – also the year of the giant, where we will see things that are of such magnitude that they will be seen as “giant” (mind-boggling, hard to fathom). The children of darkness behind the scenes, along with the demonic forces that influence and guide them, have been preparing people to accept things we should not have to accept, fully intent on taking over the world in their greedy lust for power and control.

A Very Real Adversary in a Very Real War

Satan, the roaring lion that the apostle Peter warned us about, continues on the prowl to this day, wreaking havoc everywhere he treads. [1Pet 5:8] Interestingly, the pride (his legions) of this hungry lion (Satan) still follow the roaring lion everywhere he goes. Of course, this is a play on words [Satan, pride, lion], but it is most fitting.

I do not believe that every unpleasant or wicked thing that comes our way is of the devil. I have written for well over a decade, since I committed in 2005, about the extremes that people take regarding this adversary.

There are those who see a demon behind every bush and under every bed, and there are those who blame their every sin on the devil, as surely as Eve did. Then, there is the opposite extreme where people either deny Satan or insist that he has no power at all.

For those who have seen into the spiritual realm, it is not difficult to discern those who have not yet seen, especially when they make glib or flippant, ill-informed remarks. Whether a holy angel or [unholy] demon, if one understands what they are seeing, it would frighten them.

I know firsthand what I am saying here. We are but flesh and blood, the unseen is spiritual. If most people saw even a low-level demon, they would be paralyzed with fear. Godly men have known such fear…

Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image [was] before my eyes, silence, and I heard a voice… [Job 4:14-16]

Even the apostles were so afraid one time of a possessed lad that they could not cast the demon out. Then, Jesus rebuked them for their fear (lack of faith). [Mk9:18, 19]

Paul instructed Christ’s disciples to be friendly, welcoming (hospitable) to strangers because some people have (will) entertain angels unawares. But guaranteed, those who knew (know) they were (are) in the presence of God’s angels (will) tremble. Godly men have trembled…

And he [Gabriel/angel] said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the worlds that I speak unto you and stand upright: for unto you am I now sent.

And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood trembling. Then said he to me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that you did set your heart to understand, and to chasten yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I am come for (because of) your words. [Dan 10:11:12]

I have also had to deal with laboured breathing (once again), and even more unexpectedly was the sudden but deep depression that blanketed me. Although it is a fact that there are physical, mental or emotional reasons that depression can hit, the Word of God makes it clear that there can also be a spiritual reason behind it.

We are instructed to put on a garment of praise for the SPIRIT of “heaviness” (depression). In other words, we are to cloak or cover ourselves with praise to God. We often have to lift up our arms to put a garment on, so we lift up our hands to Jesus/Yeshua.

Satan uses the physical realm to get to us, as well as the spiritual realm. Why wouldn’t he? We are physical beings. To put on a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness [Is 61:3] is sound counsel that works!

When we begin to praise God, hope begins to trickle back into our spirit. When we exalt God through Jesus Christ, flesh and every enemy of the cross, both spiritual and physical lose all power over us.

That at the name of Jesus (Yeshua), every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. [Philip 2:11]

I have seen the incredible connection between thanksgiving and praise. They seem to flow together hand in hand, as if invisibly linked together.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise: be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations. [Ps 100:4, 5]

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but [when] the desire comes, [it is] a tree of life. Whoever despises the word shall be destroyed: but he that fears the commandment shall be rewarded. [Prov 13:11, 12]

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds): Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ [2Cor 10:4, 5]

Glory to God (YHWH), bless Him for His Word, and Yeshua/Jesus IS the WORD come in the flesh. How I love the Word of God! It is truth and Spirit and powerful.

Simple Obedience brings Blessing

But He [Jesus] said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and obey [keep] it. [Lk 11:28]

Due to the delay in the posting of this article on account of this latest spiritual attack (chronic fatigue being where I’m hardest hit), I have had to add an intro to explain the delay. However, just adding the intro meant that the entire layout had to be rearranged; hence, further delay of another two days.

But our Lord is faithful, always. As of this day [January 11, 2022], praise be to God alone, I report that three days ago, I overcame the depression (in this case, a “spirit of heaviness”) by simple obedience to the Word of God. His promises are true, and they are for all of us who trust in Him and believe His Word. We can stand on His Word. It is our solid ground. Obedience does indeed bring blessing.

That is one down out of the things that hit me physically in this battle, but I trust that they too shall pass. The Lord always reminded me that first the inside of the cup is cleaned, then the outside and the platter.

[End of part one] – Part Two to follow

for His glory alone

Bonita                                                dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was posted on the 15th. And right off you talk about anger and fear,

    “Two things shuts immune system down (8 hrs): ANGER and FEAR (drops it 30-40%)”

    My devotional for Jan 14th spoke about worry and anger and what it can do to our body.

    “How can I give you healing for your body when there is anxiety in your mind? So long as there is disease in your thoughts there will be disease in your body. One thing in particular you must develop for your own preservation, and that is an absolute confidence in my loving care.

    Only when your mind is at rest can your body build health. Worry is an actively destructive force. Anxiety produces tension and tension is the road to pain. Fear is devastating to the physical well-being on the body. Anger throws poison into the system that no antibiotic can ever counteract.” (Come Away My Beloved, Frances J Roberts)

    If the enemy can keep us worried, anxious or fearful, that keeps the door wide open for him to attack our health. Being angry at our situations or even God can bring sickness also. For example: I’ve always heard that arthritis can be a sign of bitterness in the heart. That's not to suggest every illness we experience is due to some sin in our lives. But I know from experience that if I allow my circumstances to keep me all worked up and agitated, I will at the very least be exhausted and ill tempered.
    You're posting good stuff here Bonita, Love you my precious friend! 🤗🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings Donna,
    The statistics for ANGER and FEAR came from a naturopathic site. I would say that anger held in over injustices or abuses or that stems from some kind of wrong being done to us could surely have an affect on our health.

    Fear can do much damage; the Bible says it has torment. I am a good portion through the next post, which may be up later tonight or tomorrow morning (I still fight chronic fatigue).

    I have heard people say many times over the course of my walk to 'have more faith', or sin lurks behind our illness, or even that God is 'punishing' us for some wrong behaviour. I will not dismiss any of that because I am no one to say what God will and will not do, or how He should or does carry out His will, but in truth, I have a hard time with some of that philosophy when I see a newborn or infant with a grave disease, or a child with cancer or yes, even arthritis.

    There IS also the reality of toxins (which I've mentioned before) - in medicines, fertilizers, cleaning products, you name it, chemicals, poisons (asbestos, agent orange, bioweapons) and so much more. A fallen world, overuse of antibiotics by doctors, side effects from a poor combination of prescriptions (medical errors) and more.

    And the reality of Satan, which IS a reality, and a very real warfare, especially to take down the saints of God. So, to me, we ALL have to take everything to the Lord to find out if what is going on is from the world (poisons, toxins etc), the flesh (sin or negative emotions or?), or the adversary.

    We all have to seek God, or our heart can become very discouraged if we begin to think that everything bad that happens to us is somehow our fault. The burden would crush us. The Holy Spirit will let us know; we are PROMISED that He will lead us in all things...His timing, His ways are beyond us.

    He can save someone who thought they were saved, but were instead deceived. He can deliver someone who did not even know they were held captive. He can heal someone suddenly and unexpectedly, or step by step to teach wonderful, valuable lessons.

    We need His final say. "I" need His final say...it is the only way to be sure. It's funny sis, but earlier, maybe couple hours ago, when working on my article, (PART 3), I used a scripture that is fitting here.

    Be careful (anxious) for nothing; but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.

    And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall KEEP your HEARTS and MINDS through Christ Jesus.

    I love the next verse. After Romans 8:28, I think Philip 4:8 was learned shortly after my conversion.

    Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things JUST, whatsoever things PURE, whatsoever things LOVELY, whatsoever things GOOD, whatsoever things of GOOD REPORT;
    If there be any VIRTUE, and if there be any PRAISE, think on these things.

    Love you too my treasured sister and friend! (where do you get those emojis?) lol ;) warmest of warm hugz Donna

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com