Thursday, April 23, 2015

O To Be a Light in the Darkness

There will be a radio program on Warriors of Endurance in the Time of Revealing, tonight called: O To Be a Light in the Darkness

It is the continuation of breaking down the very important lessons in trials that we all will face (even if the "places" or "circumstances" vary.

When our trials lead us into a place of great darkness, will we hide our light under a bushel, or will we be faithful in allowing the LORD to use us as a light in the darkness?

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. 
[Is 42:16]
And if you draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:  [Is 58:10]

In this episode, the listener will hear how God will try us, to see if we will walk in His ways or if we are simply giving lip service.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:  [Is 59:13]

Believe that we may well be led into and be completely surrounded by great darkness, but the Lord has a purpose and plan for it all. (Think upon Joseph in Egypt.)  Our Lord Jesus/Y’shua is ever faithful and indeed does not desert us, but instead, guides us along the narrow path.
It will be our choice whether we follow His lead or abandon the call to follow Him obediently and willingly. For truly and surely, it is His desire that none shall perish.  Yet again, we must understand that not all will receive from Him.
 
God is ever-Sovereign. We do our part and He will do His. 


Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.  [Mic 7:8]

Warriors of Endurance in the Time of Revealing

Tonight:  April 23, 2015

9pm - Pacific / 10pm Mountain / 11pm Central / 12 midnight Eastern


I do realize that it is late for many, but remember, I must work around the scheduled "showings" for real estate agents that are showing the landlord's house.  The program will be available in the archives should you decide to listen in. Simply click the above link.

Shalom in Y'shua/Jesus

for His glory
Bonita                                                   dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com