Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Street Life, Transvestites, Transgender, Death and Occult

June 27, 2013 - [o6.27.2013]

I apologize for the cancellation of Wednesday's show.

Thursday's show, June 27, 2013 will be at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST  



MATURE CONTENT - Not suitable for minors.

Street life opened my eyes to things I had never even imagined.  Learning about transvestites and transgender came in a way few would expect.

Although I had been introduced to violence, murder and death, I was about to discover love, but only after the loved one dies.


Tampering with the occult starts innocently with horoscopes, astrology and tarot cards.

for His glory


Bonita                              dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com