Sunday, October 29, 2017

Believe - I Do Things Suddenly

 (I am unsure when this was first published, but as I read and prayed, the Lord added some to it. Take all things in prayer to the Lord -BP 2017)

Believe - I Do Things Suddenly

O LORD, how long shall I cry, and You will not hear! even cry out unto You of violence, and You will not save! Why do You show me iniquity (injustice), and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment does never go forth: for the wicked does compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceeds. (justice perverted)  [Hab 1:2-4]

Many question My Sovereignty in this hour when faith is being tried as never before. "Where is justice? Why do you You stand afar off and allow such horrors to take place?"  Many of My people are crushed in spirit at all that is happening, yet I promise you that I am with you, even now.

Hearts filled with sorrow, grief, anger, doubts; confusion abounds and the enemy whispers, "Where is your God now?"  Shut out the voice of the adversary, for only I know the reason behind all things. Sin abounds in this world; human error and choices between doing what is right and what is wrong is still a reality.

When things happen that do not make sense, you must trust that nothing has escaped Me. I DO work all things together for good [Romans 8:28], but in the midst of pain and sorrow, nothing makes sense. I know your frame; I remember that you are but dust. Yet, I say to you, will you trust Me through this?

Multitudes whisper, "Nothing happens that God does not allow." They readily lay even the consequences of sin at My feet, indirectly blaming Me for all that goes wrong in this world.

There is truth in the statement, yet does what I allow mean that everything is My will? Are abortions, murders, suicides, illegal drug use, incest, adultery, fornication, betrayals, false doctrines, witchcraft and much more…are these such things My will? Consider carefully!

If I intervened and intercepted every vile word, action or deed (all sins), most, if not all, would accuse Me of reneging on the gift of the power to choose. I promise you that justice shall be served in the end. 

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgement was set, and the books were opened. [Dan 7:9, 10]

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the book were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his works.  [Rev 20:11-13]

The hearing and knowledge of that will not satisfy most in their darkest hours, yet I assure you that if you will but trust Me through all situations, no matter how mysterious, unfounded, unfair or seemingly untimely, the day will come when you will see that in My wisdom and omniscience, I allowed what I allowed for good reason and purpose.

I can handle your outbursts of anger, frustration and all else that you may bring to Me in your emotional turbulence. Be careful not to murmur and complain, but find it within yourself to thank Me that I consider you worthy to face these trials and challenges (as I did My servant Job, Joseph and others).
It is better to approach Me in honesty than hypocrisy. When the storm passes and you calm yourself once again, you will repent and turn from everything that you know is not of Me, if you truly love Me and I am ever ready to forgive.  

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. he that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing bringing his sheaves with him. [Ps 126:5-6]
Indeed, I will hear and forgive, and My compassion will be upon you. I will cast all your sins into the depths of the sea.

Who is a God like unto you, that pardons iniquity, and passes by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retains not his anger forever because he delights in mercy.

He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and you will cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.  [Micah 7:18, 19]

If you will find the strength to lay all your life down upon the altar (hopes, dreams, plans, emotions, feelings...your very life) and TRUST Me enough to WAIT upon Me (my timing), and OBEY My instructions in FAITH, then I shall indeed give you beauty for ashes. 

I shall turn your sorrow into joy and clothe you in robes of righteousness. You shall be as a tree planted by the waters...if you will but hold fast to your faith, despite all the outward circumstances. Indeed, I shall avenge. I AM a God of grace, mercy and love, but also of justice, judgment and righteousness. Selah
To appoint unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.  [Is 61:3]

Shut not your eyes as one blind, nor harden your heart against Me in your dark hour, for I will yet come and bless you if you will surrender all, lay it all down, and trust and wait upon Me.

This is the time to turn your eyes toward Me and not away from Me. There is a very real adversary that hates all of mankind, but particularly My people, those who follow after Me and seek Me in earnest, willing to abide, trust and obey, even when their faith is shaken. 
Do not go by your feelings or emotions. Do not go by outward appearances, for in the twinkling of the eye, it can all change. Hold fast to your shield of faith. I AM your shield, your strong tower, your refuge.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.  [Heb 11:6]

If My people would only know what is around the corner, they would be stronger. Yes, horrific things are coming, as foretold, yet I say to you, the Bride is being prepared - and astounding things not heard of are about to take place.

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither has the eye seen, O God, beside You, what He has prepared for him that waits for Him. [Is 64:4]

Set your face as a flint. Repent where you know you must, yea, but do not be a victim of condemnation when you walk after the Spirit and not after the flesh.

Keep on your armour; fast and pray, be alert! Give thanks and praise even when you do not feel like it, for great is the reward after humility is expressed. Above all, faith, trust and obedience!

But now, O LORD, You are our father; we are the clay, and Your our potter; and we all are the work of Your hand.  [Is 64:8]

But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.  [Jn 4:23, 24]

I am moving on your behalf. This battle is Mine and I have commanded My holy angels to do My bidding.  

For it is written, He will give his angels charge over you, to keep you:

For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.  [Lk 4:10; Ps 91:11]

Wait, I say, wait upon My timing, for that which you have long awaited is upon you. It does not tarry.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.  [Hab 2:3]

Breakthrough is coming by My hand alone.  

And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The Lord has broken forth upon my enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.  [2 Sam 5:20; see also 1 Chron 14:11]  
Baalperazim means "Lord of bursting through"; "Lord of breaking through". 

It shall come suddenly, swiftly and without warning, for I often move in such manner. 

And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly[2Chron 29:36]

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.  [Acts 2:2]

And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone's bands were loosed.  [Act 16:26]

You have waited long, but I say wait a little longer, for it shall come upon you suddenly. Hold fast to faith, keeping your eyes upon My Son Jesus (Yeshua), trust and obey.  Only believe and be patient...just a little longer. It is time. The time is upon you -  I shall do it suddenly!

Jesus said unto him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.  [Mk 9:23]
I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.  [Is 48:3]

for His glory alone

penned by Bonita                   dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this encouraging post. I could certainly use a God ordained suddenly right now...maybe even like yesterday. Lol, Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sister,
      Much is upon us, both good and evil...the clash of the kingdoms, prophecies being fulfilled. I realize many have grown impatient, but I remember David Wilkerson (may he rest in peace) once said, "Too many give up in the last half hour before the victory."

      O let us learn patience even more and trust the living God who created us for His glory...His love is very great, and Jesus the Messiah is proof!

      love you my sister and friend, Bonita

      Delete
  2. Thanks sis for this loving and timely word in due season for those that faint not awaiting the promises of our Father, Brother and King....He is truly faithful and keeps His word for sure....He certainly is our blessed assurance :).

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com