Tuesday, April 5, 2016

He is Faithful-Obedience is Key to Promise

He is Faithful – Obedience is Key to Promise
February 2012

Arise Bride of Christ; arise sons of God, for all is in My hands.  Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust Me, trust Me, trust Me, for I AM your Father, your Creator.  Peace, be still.  Do not be afraid.  Rest in Me for I draw you close to My bosom.

Believe Me when you cannot see a way out, for you walk by faith and not by sight.  [2Cor 5:7]

Let patience have its perfect way.  Have you considered that I find you worthy to go through all that you are going through?  As I have told you, there are leaders that are going to have to step down; although they were first sent by Me.

The harlot and the world have lured them and seduced them, promising to fulfill their desires.  Falling into compromise, they have taken on their own agendas to satisfy the lusts and pride, seeking to please the people, rather than seeking to please Me.

My people must choose to lay down sin; without excuse, without compromise.  The adversary continues in his agenda, to blindside My people, to cause them to stumble and fall into sin.  This strategy is to keep you far from Me upon the broad highway.  Confusion is his mastery.  
Yea, although I allow him to prove (test) you for a season, I bid you to endure.  As you trust in Me, it is I who shall draw a line of confusion around all enemies of the cross and their way shall be paved with stones of emptiness.  It shall be as nothing and you will not turn aside to the right or the left, as you cleave to Me.

My glory shall cover your armor and the brilliance of it shall blind the enemies of the cross and send them into confusion, for you are more than conquerors through My Christ, who loves you.  
My holy angels go forth at My command.  As you cry out for discernment and walk in My commandments, My Spirit shall cause your eyes to see all illusion, all grandeur of the adversary, all deception.  

The flesh of your ears and heart shall be circumcised, so that you will hear and receive truth, if you do not resist My Spirit.  Do not be as the Pharisees.  I shall cut away all excess flesh so that your heart will be clean and pure, yet you must not resist.  Before his own people stoned him, Stephen cried out:

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. [Acts 7:51]

Travail to Bring Forth
If you shall suffer the death of the flesh gladly (fleshly desires, appetites, lusts/sinful nature), and travail to bring forth, then shall I bless your going out and coming in, your rising up and your laying down.  

You shall be the head and not the tail.  You shall witness My blessing and not a curse.  For this reason, My Son became a curse upon that tree, taking upon Himself the sins of the world as a living sacrifice, to become the only way for sinful man to reconcile with Me.

No greater love has no man than this; that a man lay down his life for his friends. [Jn 15:13]

This hardship has been allowed to bring you to your cross.  This call to holiness and obedience is absolute.  Shall the love of fleshly passions outshine your love for Me?  My LOVE is the foundation of your faith; be rooted in My love, for then shall you go forth boldly.
I allow Satan to bring you to your cross.  Embrace the cross, knowing that as you bow before Me in obedience, whatever you ask of Me in My Son’s name, that shall I do, for then you shall know My will and not ask amiss.

Come unto Me and abide, so that your joy may be full.  Hardships, trials and tribulation shall be in this life, yet in abiding in Me, you shall know what to do.  I shall strengthen you to obey, if that is your earnest desire.  Will you obey Me? 

Will you follow My lead?  Am I truly your first love?  Do you trust Me in all things?  Do you love others as you love yourself?  Walk in love; walk in holiness; walk in obedience.  Wait upon Me.  Walk in faith, for without faith it is impossible to please Me.     
                                            
(So beloved brethren, I encourage you to embrace the cross. Embrace the trials and the tests, and give God the glory. It is Jesus/Yeshua who intercedes on our behalf, praying that our faith not fail us.  We can trust Him.  Endure this hardship, brave one, brethren of mine… the victory is nigh us! – BP)

O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. [Is 54:11, 12]

Step Out in Faith
Watch and see what I shall do, as you step out in faith, overcoming all flesh, a complete dying to self.  You have longed to do the greater works in the miracles that are coming, running parallel to great tribulation upon all nations.  There is a cost.  

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusted in You.  [Is 26:3]

The above is from February 2012 from a post called – Again He Says, Do Not Give Up in Testing Times (Part 2).  However, this is further what the Lord said to me.  I had been fasting, praying.  I will continue, as led.  First, I present this further word:

Yea, you have given up much; it has cost you greatly to walk the narrow path.  Now I ask this one last thing of you.  
Shall you be like the rich man who walked away sorrowfully because he simply could not let go of that which he had clung to for so long?  To surrender all, his comfort, his peace, his love and passion, his very life... the cost was too great.  He could not trust My Son, Yeshua/Jesus enough to surrender all. 
What would become of him then?  This had been his one comfort, his one surety, his pleasure.  It is what he clung to, to keep him going through all of life's disappointments, trials and tribulation.  He had to walk away from Jesus/Yeshua, in great sorrow.  He chose to keep his life and thereby lost it.  Shall this be your sad ending?

Do your part and I shall surely do Mine.  You know deep within what it is you are to do, that which you are to surrender.  Yea, though it be hard, watch what I shall do as you step out in faith.  Though the flesh will rise up against you, and though the adversary will seek to draw you back, to cause you to come down off of your cross, I urge you to persevere.  

Lo!  I AM with you.  Even if I AM silent, I AM with you.  Even Jesus agonized upon His cross:  Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?  (My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?)  Yea, He had to fulfill scripture, even Psalm 22.

 I knew My Son would go through, even though He had power to come down off the cross.  You also have the power to lay down your cross.  You can refuse to do this thing I ask of you, but I who created you tell you that you can go through.  You can do this.  And when you do this, the glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former.  

God’s Remnant Armies
I AM positioning My people; from the generals to the foot soldiers.  You have been through gruesome trials and testing.  Those who are to be generals and top commanders in My armies must be dependable, submissive to their King and obedient.  Likewise, all other members, right down to foot soldiers must be dependable, submissive and obedient.

This is how good armies operate.  This is how a body of believers must function.  The Body of My Christ (Y'shua/Jesus) is composed of members from generals to foot soldiers.  Are all the hands, or are all the feet?  Are all the eyes, or are all the ears?  Every part is crucial and necessary to function as a whole and healthy body.  

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  [Is 9:6, 7]

This one thing has been a stronghold on you, yet you cry out to be all that I created you to be.  My people, My disciples, let go of that which has hindered, yet comforted you.

This last thing that I ask of you (letting all go into My hands), is for you the most difficult part of dying to self.  Do not fear, as the rich man did.  His fear turned him away from Y'shua/Jesus.  He could not let go; he simply could not imagine life any other way than the way he had always known.  Think upon this one last thing before you make your final decision.

The Disobedient Prophet
There was a prophet that I had given a personal commandment to.  He was not to eat bread or drink in a certain place.  Yet, he was tested by Me through none other than another prophet of Mine, one of his own kind.  

The test was to see if the prophet would continue on in obedience to Me, no matter who told him otherwise.  This prophet should have continued on in obedience, and sought Me on the matter, but he did not.  All things previous have been for an example.

And the man of God said unto the king, If you will give me half your house, I will not go in with you, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place: For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that you came. 

 So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Bethel. Now there dwelt an old prophet in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Bethel: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father. And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah. 

 And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon, And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Are you the man of God that came from Judah? And he said, I am. 

Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread. And he said, I may not return with you, nor go in with you: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with you in this place: For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, You shall eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that you came. 

 He said unto him, I am a prophet also as you are; and an angel spoke to me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with you into your house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him. So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water. And it came to pass, as they sat at the table that the word of the LORD came unto the prophet that brought him back: 

 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as you have disobeyed the mouth of the LORD, and have not kept the commandment which the LORD your God commanded you, But came back, and have eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the LORD did say to you, Eat no bread, and drink no water; your carcass shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers. 

 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back. And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcass was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcass. 

And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcass cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcass: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt. 

 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD has delivered him to the lion, which has torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which He spoke unto him. 
And he spoke to his sons, saying, Saddle me the ass. And they saddled him. And he went and found his carcass cast in the way, and the ass and the lion standing by the carcass: the lion had not eaten the carcass, nor torn the ass. 


And the prophet took up the carcass of the man of God, and laid it upon the ass, and brought it back: and the old prophet came to the city, to mourn and to bury him. And he laid his carcass in his own grave; and they mourned over him, saying, Alas, my brother [1King 13:8-30]

Obedience
Yea indeed, obedience is important to Me, for even Jesus, My Son learned obedience by the things which He suffered [Heb 5:8].  He willingly and obediently went to the cross.  Will you willingly and obediently lay all down now, your life, upon your cross and trust Me for victory?  

There are those whom I have warned that if they do not lay down the one thing that holds them back, they shall die and not fulfill their destiny.  They shall be taken out before their time or die in the wilderness, with unfulfilled promises – all due to fear, unbelief and disobedience.

Think upon the disobedient prophet.  Who is the lion that walks about seeking whom he may devour?  Think upon the man in the Corinth church who was fornicating with his father's wife (his own mother).  What were the people told to do?
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. [1Cor 5:4, 5]

Think upon those in the flood, who rebelled against Me and would not repent.
Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflowed with a flood: [Job 22:16]

American Standard Version (ASV) - Who were snatched away before their time, Whose foundation was poured out as a stream
I ask you once again to let go of your life and lay it all down upon the cross.  You have been obedient in all areas, yet this one, this one thing holds you. 

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.  [1Jn 2:16]

I have been longsuffering with you, for I know all that you have faced in life.  I AM your Creator.  Remember the lion; remember Satan; remember the flood.  Remember My word!

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret unto His servants the prophets. The lion has roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD has spoken, who can but prophesy? [Amos 3:7, 8]

How My heart grieves, as a Father with a wayward child, who meets an untimely death because the child rebelled and would not heed the words and instructions of a loving Father!  Let My heart rejoice in your love for Me!  Prove your love by your obedience, for I long to bless you.  It is the time many, including you, have waited for.  Obedience is the key!
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. [Hag 2:9]

for His glory alone

penned by
Bonita                                dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com