Sunday, March 8, 2015

Midnight Hour - Fill Lamps NOW

Midnight Hour – Fill Lamps NOW
We truly must heed what the Lord is saying in this hour through His people…this March of 2015.  When we “stumble” across things, or something “quickens” in our spirit, we must remember that we serve a Sovereign God.  
One verse that He has often put before me over the years (in His unchallenged timing) is Job 33:14, where He reminds us that He does indeed speak once, twice (and often thrice or more).  Yet, how often do we miss it or not “perceive” it?
In preparing for the mini-series “No Greater Love” for (BlogTalk) radio, His precious Holy Spirit draws me and as a result, my prayers and thoughts before the Lord are continuous.
I want His Spirit, His words going forth on the programs – not mine.  The letter (my words) are insufficient…the letter (my words) kill, but the Spirit (His) gives life.
In Corinthians, Paul begins (in the third book) by speaking about letters of commendation regarding them (the apostles).
 And such trust have we through Christ toward God: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. [2Cor 3:4-6]

And the prayers and time with God in preparing for the radio programs has much to do also with what Paul says in 2Cor 2:17.  I do not dare (or even desire) to corrupt the word of God (to slant it favourably towards me or what He brought me through).

Rather, I desire in all sincerity to speak what the Father would have me speak, which is to allow Christ Jesus to speak and that He alone is exalted and glorified in all that I present.

During a resting time from prayer, (again I say), I stumbled across something that the Lord spoke to me through His precious Holy Spirit last year about this time, (fourteenth [14] months ago to the day, to be exact).
Coincidence?  I think not! God is Sovereign and indeed speaks once, twice…I’ve added “notes”, underlining and bold letters.  All else remains the same.

Before I post the article, let it be known that further preparation (time with the Lord and prayer) is being carried out. Within the next couple of days I believe the Lord will have me begin the radio programs.  Links will be sent out. Thank you for your patience, yes, but mostly your understanding. 

He wants us ALL in that place of intimacy – reading His word, yes, most definitely, but also WAITING upon Him (which often means no talking on our part, except perhaps “holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty…” [or the like]), and humbly waiting upon the holy King of kings and Lord of lords to speak. 

He is never rushed and neither should we be.  I have had to fight many distractions and many ‘pulls’ from the enemies of the cross, as well as my flesh, in order not to be distracted, rushed or worse – to ignore the calling of my Lord to come to Him and wait…wait upon Him. It was difficult because things kept happening. It brought about delays in my time with my LORD.

He is calling forth His holy remnant and how I long (and pray) to be part of it. So yes, I want to stay in that ‘holy of holies’ place (where no devil can enter in) and wait for the KING…no matter how long. 

In due time, He will speak and all flesh – everything – will be humbled and hushed in His pure, holy and sovereign presence.  Every knee bowing…

The things of this world cannot take precedence over our Lord. We cannot be caught (spiritually) sleeping.  Do you hear the sound of approaching steps? The midnight hour is upon us!

Come wise ones, we must fill our lamps NOW, or we will not be ready for the Bridegroom’s arrival!

Bonita
* * * * * * * *
Surrender Due to His Great Love
(The following came over the course of a couple of days, in intervals.)
Monday - Jan 8, 2014
I love you, though you feel abandoned - I had to bring you to this place (spiritually).
I AM HERE.  RISE UP – begin to thank Me and praise Me.  
We have walked together a long time.  I have been patient with you in much.  You must make some serious decisions – beginning with FEAR – you must let fear go.
Will you TRULY trust Me?
You must wait upon Me.  You must obey Me for your own good.  I AM not punishing you - I AM purging you.  I AM helping you (first the inside of the cup).  Let Me do My work.
Fear - doubt
I know this is very difficult for you - the hardest thing you and all My people ever had to do - DIE to SELF!
Completely - not mostly - not everything except one thing - NO!
Sweet surrender - allow the cleansing / purging / purifying.  I have told you; when you walk in complete obedience, I will do a mighty work in every area that concerns you. (I AM speaking this forth to My remnant)  My desire is for you to be part of that remnant.  You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you.)
Yet still, you alone must make your choice. I will not force you.
Obedience is better than sacrifice and listening better than the fat of rams.  I stepped aside from your area (pillar) of fear and unbelief.  That is what stands between us.  Do you truly believe that I AM the God who can do all things, or do you simply speak it because it is what you want to believe and know to be true?
Lay it down - I know it is hard.  I offered up My life willingly - will you?
* * * * * * * *
(Later still on Jan 8, 2014)
Willingness must be followed through with action - that's obedience.  Yes.  You need healing.  You need deliverance.  You need restoration...many of My people do.  Healing (Note* - BP: body, soul, spirit), deliverance from hard bondage, restoration, answered prayers/miracles – each of My people have areas they must lay down and have prayed for My intervention.  I have heard the many prayers of My people.  Many have been waiting so long for promises - you have waited long.
Fear and unbelief - you knew, so you prayed, "Lord, I believe, help my unbelief".  FAITH as a grain of mustard seed will move mountains.  Faith destroys unbelief.  Perfect love casts out fear.  Receive My perfect love - truly believe it, for it is.
All that stands between us, even if it is only one thing, is an idol
========
(Note* - BP: See Mk 9:24 (“help my unbelief”); Mat 17:20 (which speaks of unbelief, faith, mustard seed and mountain); 1Jn 4:18 (which speaks of fear and perfect love)
I understood that an idol is anything that is more important than (or equally important as) Him - something we worship/exalt, whether it’s a person, thing, opinions/praise of people, any creature/creation or its image, nature itself…anything.  
Simply put, it is anything/anyone we worship, adore, love more than God (it/they come first); anything/anyone we trust more than God; anything we cannot ‘live’ without, and anything/anyone we fear more than God.
An idol is anything/anyone we cannot surrender to God and keeps us from obeying Him or causes us to sin (unholy, unclean) – whatever rules our heart is an idol.)
========
NO IDOLS!  I AM a jealous God - a consuming fire. I expose all that is not of Me, so that all that is not of Me will be destroyed.  Wood, hay and stubble will be burned up - dross will be removed.  But remember, I AM the Lord; I do not change, therefore, you are not consumed, o sons of Jacob.
Faith without works is dead - transform a willing heart into an obedient heart (your choice - all are given choices).  Watch and see what I will do.
Do a fast unto Me. Pray for others.  I have ministered to you this day.  I love you.  Wait I say upon Me.  Be strong and of good courage and I will strengthen your heart.  Wait, I say, upon Me. (see Psalm 27:14)
* * * * * * * *
(late night of Monday, Jan 8, 2014 - several hours later)
(He was speaking this to me, Bonita...about the open vision I had, which I explained earlier on a radio program.)
You have seen My glory - this is to be revealed to those who have died to self in sweet surrender because they love me, knowing I loved them first - those who know the cost and will not look back. 
(Note* - BP: The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth Jn1:14. Jesus/Y’shua learned obedience, though He were a Son. Heb 5:8

In stumbling, they rose up to press onward towards the mark of the high calling (Phil 3:14) ...Step by step, through much suffering, obedience is learned...
I did not leave you, but I can do nothing with unbelief or even fear between us.  You always have had great faith for Me to save, heal, deliver and restore others, but when it came to yourself, you feared.  What and why did you fear?
(Note* - BP: Phil 3:14, We are not to think more highly of ourselves than we ought, but to think soberly, for He has given each person a measure of faith. Rom 12:3)
You feared My love.  As one who never knew love, you feared and resisted in fully receiving My love.  Perfect love casts out fear.  You are learning (quickly) to simply receive My love - agape - for now you believe I do love you.
(Note* - BP: If we do not love, we do not know God, for God is love. He manifested His love when He sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 1Jn 4:8)
As fear departs, faith increases.  Yes, for faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, but My Word is not only contained within the pages of the Holy Scriptures, for I cannot be contained.  Was it not written that if all the miracles I performed whilst upon earth were written, the earth could not contain the books?  I cannot be contained and I AM not limited to the space/time continuum.  I AM the Creator of space and time.  Selah
I AM speaking to you now.  I see you moving from willingness to complete obedience.  Why?  It is because I AM the Alpha and Omega; I know the end from the beginning. I AM ...
Faith, which pleases Me, and trust has replaced your fear.  Without fear, unbelief is sorely and violently shaken.  It cannot stand.  The more My love is received (fully), the more you trust Me.  Unbelief and trust can never co-exist. (Note* - Faith and trust go hand in hand.)
When upon earth, I left a town behind and did few mighty miracles there because of their unbelief.

And He could do no mighty work there, save that He laid His hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
And He marvelled because of their unbelief. And He went round about the villages, teaching
. [Mk 6:6]
When the sick child slept (died), I put those out of the room who said that she was dead. (Lk 8:50-56)  With unbelief out of the way, I brought life back into her and her astonished loved ones fed her.
FEAR and UNBELIEF hinders many from completely dying to self.  These will flee in the presence of love and trust.  Perfect love casts out fear and faith arises.  FAITH and TRUST when enveloped in PURE LOVE (My perfect love) bears forth works of obedience.
Yes remember, obedience is better than sacrifice - better is obedience than all works, all fasting, all giving - all) and listening better than the fat of rams. If you listen and obey, trusting Me, I will direct your steps.  
Great troubles are soon here, but for those who allow this final deep purifying, this cleansing, are the pure vessels I require in this hour.  I will have a holy people; a pure Bride, without spot or blemish.  Show forth your praises, for I have called you out of darkness and into My marvelous light.
Continue on.  Worship Me in spirit and in truth, for the hour is now.  Rejoice in My love and you shall overcome him (the adversary) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony (Rev 12:11).  For in surrendering all that I reveal - in dying to self - My glory will fill you.
The promises that you have long waited for (in our personal covenant; your prayers) will soon be fulfilled just as promised.  I will do and AM doing a quick work. 

This is for My Bride.  These are My people (Note* - holy remnant, an equipped army who run the race and face each battle, following the LORD of the battle and filled to overflowing with His Spirit) - those I choose, those pruned and now abundantly fruitful, purged/purified, tried and tested - such as these will truly do greater works.  
The works shall be greater because the darkest days ever in the history of mankind and this earth (as it is written) shall envelope all the earth and every nation.  Indeed, the days are nigh here. The trouble and chaos has begun. Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear know this.

* * * * * * * *
(next day - morning, Tuesday, Jan 9, 2014)
Now you understand why I brought you to this place.  Indeed, it is not punishment - it is indeed so that you will have yet further opportunity to surrender - to lay down all, crucify the flesh (the old man), destroy idols, and after doing so, you will be filled with My glory as were the apostles and disciples on the day of Pentecost (note* - an exceeding, abundant new infilling for our lamps).
Lo!  Listen to the sound of the trumpet and the approaching hooves of multitudes (witnesses).  I AM returning and no one knows the day or the hour.
Yet, it is written, I will do nothing until I reveal it to My prophets (those filled to overflowing with My Spirit, My power and My glory) - and through it all, I shall be glorified.
Speak forth only as I lead you, for when I AM lifted up (before those whom I send you), I shall draw all men unto Me.  Choices – Since the Garden of Eden, mankind has always had the power to choose.

My wise ones will choose wisely.

Lay it all down, die to self - it will truly be worth it. Pick up your cross and follow Me.  In times of weakness, I am your strength; I help you
.
Be strong and of good courage.  Wait upon Me, I say, wait upon Me.  Yes, I speak once, twice yet men perceive it not (Note* - Job 33:14)...but you perceive.  Now is the time.  Selah
End of message
from the King of Glory
* * * * * * * *

for His glory alone

penned by Bonita                              dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com