Friday, February 21, 2014

One of the Hardest Lessons

February 21, 2014


Refrain your eyes from weeping for I AM moving on your behalf.  You see this as your darkest hour, but I say DAWN is almost upon you.  Then I shall say:
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. [Is60:1]

You have been tested (tried) and you have done better than you think.  This furnace has been for further purifying and I see pure gold.  You must trust Me in this.  I know at times you are afraid, but I say, do not fear.  In all that you have endured, you have not denied My name by which you were saved.  I have tried the heart and the reins (will); I have noticed.

When you thought I did not hear you, I was listening.  Many of My people have been called to fasting.  Some have accomplished this, many are accomplishing now, and still others shall fast in days ahead - much like a relay race.  You do not see what is happening or has happened in the heavenly realms (spiritual side).

And He came to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto Him, and besought Him to touch him. And He took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when He had spit on his eyes, and put His hands upon him, He asked him if he saw ought (anything). 

And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. After that He put His hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.  [Mk 8:22-25]


Things are not always as they appear to be.  Speak forth life in faith, just as Ezekiel did in the valley of the dead bones.  He spoke in faith, following MY instructions.  Answered prayer has begun (to manifest), but you do not yet see it.  You see in part, for you see through a glass darkly. Trust and fear not.  Great is My love for My people.

I have spoken before that great blessings and great tribulation shall be almost parallel.  It is done in the spiritual realm, for I AM He that knows the end from the beginning.  Victory is assured, but what you are learning now is one of the hardest lessons and that is patience. 



You are learning to wait on My timing and for all My people, it is the hardest thing to do, next to having faith to believe for the impossible.  Abraham and Sarah had to learn this lesson, as do all My people.  Stand fast with your armor on.  Keep in My word so that your sword is sharpened.  Stand and wait - give thanks. 

Be patient just awhile longer.

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.  [Heb 10:36]

for His glory
Bonita               dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com