Friday, June 14, 2013

His Ways Are Not Our Ways

June 14, 2013 - [o6.14.2013]

His Ways Are Not Our Ways

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.  
[Is 55:8, 9]

I had hoped to begin the radio show either yesterday or tonight, but I am still not quite well enough to do so.  This will sound like an oxymoron, but I will say it anyway.  My pain level is like something I have not experienced in a very long time, yet I am feeling better.  (I told you it would sound like an oxymoron.)


Though it seems as if the throes of death are upon me, I am very much alive.  This will not make sense to anyone until I speak about it in my first show, but I am telling you that this will  help others.  


Today, when I was praying (with tears due to pain), the Lord told me not to fear...
"It will all be worth it.  My ways are not your ways, but healing is upon you.  Bear up a little longer.  I am with you.  This will be for My glory.

When you prayed for healing, it has not come as you thought it would, but it is indeed upon you.  My people have been praying for healing and restoration.  Many have prayed for deliverance, wisdom and direction.  I AM answering prayers.


Faith has replaced fear and I AM well-pleased.  I AM doing a quick work, though it seems long and slow to you.  The enemy has done great damage, but I AM restoring the years that the locusts have eaten.  Hold fast just a little longer.


You longed for patience, and you are now learning it.  You longed to be strengthened and you are being strengthened.  You longed for faith to be increased and indeed your faith is increasing.  You longed to be able to endure to the end and indeed, you are learning to endure and indeed, you are enduring.

Yea, My ways are not your ways, but My ways are the best ways. Just a little longer...The enemy is doing all he can to wear down the saints, but the Body of Christ is being readied for that which is soon here.  

Rejoice and give thanks, for soon you shall see the manifestation of that which I promised and that which you have waited ever so long for.  In this, I shall be glorified."


Therefore, I am going through this detoxification and clinging to the Lord.  That word is for the Body of Christ, I believe.  Please bear with me.  I shall give good notice about what day the radio show will begin.  There are also interesting guests being lined up because the Body of Christ needs to be strengthened, encouraged, informed and full of faith, trust, boldness and God's power.

Let us hold fast...just a little longer.


For His glory,


Bonita                          dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com