Monday, February 17, 2014

Watch What Happens in the Natural

February 17, 2014

Watch What Happens in the Natural


                              
The Lord told me that there are those who grew weary in waiting for visions and personal promises, and answers to prayers to manifest and that the enemy spoke negative 'words' or offered 'advice' to the weary believers - voiced through the ungodly, those who walk in unbelief or through those who profess Christ, but do not truly know Him in a personal, intimate and sacrificial way (dying to self).


The Lord is about to reveal truth and expose the deception to those who were deceived by the enemy or who gave into temptation(s) that would seem to be 'of the Lord' but are not.  No matter what the enemy or man does, God alone is Sovereign.


This is an amazing and pivotal time (vital; critical importance) that we are in. The Lord promised that He would reveal things to us, His people.  Yes, I do realize that it says 'prophets' in the Holy Scriptures, but remember, before Jesus Christ (Y'shua Messiah) came to us, the prophets of old were filled with the very Holy Spirit of God and spoke forth the words from God, as led of His Spirit.)

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret unto His servants the prophets. The lion has roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD has spoken, who can but prophesy? [Amos 3:7, 8]

This morning, I received a short word, which is shared below for your discernment.


Monday, Feb 17, 2014

The fast did much more than you realize - much, much more.  You will know in time ahead in the natural, not much longer.  Indeed, there was a breakthrough (victory) in the spiritual.  Keep praying.  Keep in the Word.

(NOTE* The next sentence is personal to me, but I sense that there will be others who read this where the Lord has asked something of them - has asked them to do something (personally - fast, prayer or whatever), as He has me.  For that reason alone, I include it here.  God is good and His mercy endures forever.)


Now, do the other and watch and see how quickly things move.  You labored hard and faithfully in the fast, as did the others in their fasting - and others still with their intense prayers.  No laboring has been in vain  Continue on - I AM with My people. Lay it all down and watch what happens in the natural (in My timing).  Selah


For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.  [Heb 10:36]


(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickens the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 


And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: 

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 
And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform.  [Rom 4:17-22]

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure: [Is 46:9, 10]

Selah


(Update: Six months after this, I am preparing to return home to Canada, after six years, seven months in the United States. Leaving in a few weeks, Sept /14)

---------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, a sister in Christ sent me an email from Sapphire Throne Ministries (NOT to be confused with Sapphire Throne Media Inc).  I share it here for your discernment.  I present it here exactly as it was typed in the email.  

(Thanks Bella for the forward.)
-----------------------------------------------------------



I must ask readers to please read update. I do not believe this prophecy is of the Lord.

LIFE AND LIGHT CO-LABORING 


BACK TO THE BEGINNING!! Not by Power nor By Might, but By My Spirit, says The Lord of Hosts!!!!!!!!! BY MY SPIRIT, BY MY SPIRIT, says The Lord. This thing I have Spoken, is all being done by MY Spirit, not in your human Might nor by your own strength, but by My Spirit. This is the Light Of My Glory coming upon You. Arising over you, My Chosen! 

(Isaiah 60:1-5)

Did you think I forgot your labor of Love?


Can a mother forget the baby of her womb?


Neither could I forget you, My Beloved.


These are the rewards for your intensive and extensive labor coming into MANIFESTATION. Many will not understand why you were the Ones chosen for this assignment but they were not there in the midst of your intense labor!! They were not prepared for this, but you were.


Like photos being developed in the dark place, hidden until the vision is made clear, and the picture made Perfect, so were you!! You will have many who will appear to "oppose you", but none of them, not even ONE of them can Stop You, nor the coming Plan, I have written, because it's already been MANIFESTED in the SPIRIT Realm!! 

Everything indeed happens in the Spirit Realm First. When I, The I AM spoke into the four corners of the Earth, and said, Let there be Light, it was taking place in REAL TIME....and now as I JEHOVAH GOD, who holds all POWER has orchestrated it, those things that have been done in the Spirit concerning You are coming in REAL TIME, being birthed in Real Time, so as the Father would have it and as the SON HAS SEALED IT, I decree and declare that every "dark and dying" situation in YOUR LIFE THIS DAY, now hear the VOICE OF THE LORD, even in the elements aged the atmosphere where you dwell, and LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!

Let there be Light and Life MORE and MORE Abundantly, IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE. This day I decree it over you in Jesus name. For the Spirit of The Lord is commanding it for those have LABORED SO FAITHFULLY!! 

Your Real time purpose and Season of INCREASE IS NOW.....for the Lord says, even your biggest enemies, can not defeat you in this Season!! They may hate you with fervent passion, as they sure hated me, says The Lord, but nothing, absolutely nothing can STOP MY GREATER PLAN. You see you had to lose some things for this. 

Let go of some things for this, be tested for THIS, but nothing can ever distort MY plan, nor delay MY WILL in your precious life!!!! You will not be able to figure this one out, MY CHOSEN. I AM DOING IT ALL, I AM DOING IT IN MY POWER, BY MY SPIRIT, says The Lord of Hosts. Be still. Be still and know that I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!! And besides Me, there is No other.
I Speak Life to your Promise!!!!!


I Speak Life God Vision!!!


I Speak Life to your Purpose!!!


LIFE AND LIGHT ARE NOW CO-LABORING IN YOUR LIFE.


Abundant Life and Supernatural Light will NOW SHINE FORTH And Arise in you, now making all the crooked places straight, in JESUS/YESHUA's Name.


Stay the course beloved. Walk the narrow path, walk with Me, and let Me lead You right there.


Heaven is speaking on your Behalf. Heaven is working on your behalf. Now back to the Beginning, Let there be Light!!


prophesy from: Sapphire Throne Ministries (forwarded to me from Bella)

------------------------------------------------------

August UPDATE*  - Sadly, I did not check on this ministry before I posted this word. I had just come off a fast and had checked my emails. The above word had been forwarded to me. I did err in not doing something I often have said we must do - take all things to the Lord.  I do not want hypocrisy to have ANY part of me!


I have repented, but now I must humble myself and bring this forward. We learn together - we share. First of all, the Sapphire Throne Ministry presents mixture - truth mixed with error, which equals false teaching.


First of all, words and teachings are sold from anywhere from $10 - $150. She says she is a mystic (you will not find the word 'mystic' in scripture). It is an oxymoron.


Her name is Robin Main, situated in Colorado. She teaches that one purpose of the "Tribe of Melchezidek" to uphold the world by being the righteousness as Christ wants us to be. Sound right?


She states that the world needs righteous people, at least ten righteous people at all times to "uphold" the world. There are videos on Youtube under Sapphire but now more are needed because the Bride of Christ is to arise as a corporate unit.


She has visions where she is in the palace with Christ in the 'cosmos'. At times (she laughs in video) where she is so close to the Lord that sometimes when He makes a request, she says, "Yeah, what do You want?" 


(What?! No reverence, no fear of the Lord? Yet, she speaks of "great humility" to be in His presence. Which is it? Familiarity (as in a familiar spirit), or trembling in the presence of a holy and glorious God?) She states that God is holy, but He is not 'legalistic'. 


She states not to get legalistic about righteousness; and really what you should be focusing on is yourself, not others (Wrong! Our focus is Christ Jesus and the gospel of Christ).


She speaks of how the relationship is not a 'state of being', and "ascending and descending by the Spirit ON the Son of God." It is mysticism. I have to check more into it.


From the website, Sapphire Throne Ministriesthese statements (emphasis is mine):


Equipping saints to come into the fullness of the stature of Christ by being intimately connected to the Father's love and to one another.

  
MISSION is to enlighten the nations by venturing to educate and restore the sons of the Living God. 

Sound right to you? The way the "tribe" connects to God is by "ascension" (ascending and descending into the heavenlies, the "cosmos".) The way to come into the "stature of Christ" (according to Robin Main, the female leader) is by becoming ONE with Him (accomplished only by ascending).


Slick (clever) teaching (doctrine of devils) that generously uses scripture (as Satan did with Jesus in the desert wilderness).


The following pictures and excerpts are from Robin Main’s Facebook pages on January 28, 2014 Sapphire Throne Ministries  
She posted from a series called “Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness”. 
Below are just two excerpts from her Jan/14 post. The highlighting is mine, for reasons which I will explain in comments afterwards.)

Excerpt: Picture, if you will, yourself as Yeshua’s Bride. You are standing before the LORD with your hair loose, which speaks of revealing the particular frequency of your manifestation of His glory. If a person has mixture (sin) in their life, their frequency will resonate at a lower level than the perfectly pure frequency of their Bridegroom. Recall that “to burn grain offerings” speaks of one’s life being measured according to the plumb line of God’s Word:

(Comment: Notice the "eye" on the cover, the "all-seeing eye" (occult). The “mixture” is false teaching using God’ word. This “frequency”, at certain “levels” teaching is a New Age, eastern religion influences and is one that has come across my path before, but I had rejected it. Here it is again. Show scripture to validate. You will not find any! - BP)

Excerpt: We know that the Tree of Life is synonymous with the Cross in this case, because the erasing of His Sacred Name speaks of: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). 

(Comment: This is a teaching that also promotes using the “Sacred Name” (to prove ONENESS with God). She teaches people not to use the name of Jesus, but Y’shua. I love the languages and the cultures of the world, a way to learn of others globally.

I myself often use the names “Yhvh, Yhwh, Y’shua, Yeshua” in my writings (as a means to reach out to the lost who grew up hearing that name because of their culture), but also because of my interest in languages. 

However, let it be known that it was BY and IN the name of Jesus (the Christ [Anointed One] of Nazareth) by which I was saved.

The Creator of all the languages (at the Tower of Babel), and the One who sees our hearts knows who we are calling upon, no matter ‘what’ language we speak.  Again, this is a false teaching. – BP)

As I said, I have to check the ministry out more thoroughly, but for now, this is what I have found. Forgive me for passing on her prophetic word. We truly have to tread carefully and take everything to the Lord. May the Holy Spirit remind me to do so when I myself forget the importance of it.


for His glory

Bonita                     dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com