Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Quick Update

 

I will stand my watch faithfully

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him: fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. [Ps 37:7] ESV

I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. [Ps 40:1] NKJV

quick update

Dr. Tom Horn:

Prayer continues for the comfort, strength and peace of Dr. Thomas Horn’s family during this time of adjustment in this time of grieving.

The Romeike Family:

Sadly, I can find no update or find out any news regarding Uwe and Hannelore Romeike, who were supposed to be deported October 11, 2023, after being granted asylum in the United States 15 years ago after they fled Germany. 

Their crime was choosing to homeschool their children, something frowned upon in Germany. If I can find out any more info, I will inform you. Meanwhile, thank you to those who stood in the gap and prayed for this family of 11 (which includes 9 children).

Waves – Part 3

It was hoped that the third part of “Waves” would be posted tonight, but the day without electricity, it will now be tomorrow evening (Thursday, October 26) after supper, Lord willing.

More in-depth regarding spiritual warfare and witchcraft - it is 'witching hour' in a manner of speaking...a dark season. Prepare, be on guard. 

Fit perfectly with the Lord's 'urgent warning' regarding witchcraft
and the 'increased' darkness falling. From a 'random moving', the sign 
was the name of a place (in the movie). Note the 'dragon' on the bottom left.

Note: Picture taken September 26, 2023 - God always warns perfectly in advance.

Everything God does is done decently and in order. Yet, I encourage you that there are times the battle is the Lord's. He is the Commander-in-Chief, the warrior King, who will let us know. We are in competent hands.

Search the Bible; there are examples were the battle is NOT the Lord's, and He forewarns the king(s) if they proceed to battle, they will lose the battle. So, we too need to ask the Lord, in advance -- do we go to battle or not. 


The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is His name. [Ex 15:2, 3]

Thank you for your patience and understanding…

Despite opposing opinions, I cannot be swayed from what assignment I have been given. It is not all about me, but all of us are examples and a testimony to the glory of God. 

Search the articles and see that from the get-go, the Lord Jesus is exalted. People are always pointed in His direction, for Jesus the Christ (Yeshua the Messiah) is the ONLY way back to the Father...no other.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering (great patience), for a pattern (an example) to them which should believe hereafter on Him to life everlasting.

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only WISE God, be honour and glory forever and ever. Amen [1Tim 1:15-17]


In the presence of His glory

Bonita                                         dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com