Saturday, August 3, 2019

Arise My People



O My People, begin to read and speak My word more.  Quit looking at the circumstances with hopelessness.  Arise with increased faith from time spent with Me; arise in new strength and speak forth. 

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the WORD of God. [Rom 10:17]  I AM not the author of confusion, for confusion breeds suspicion and doubt; doubt breeds fear and ungodly fear is from the adversary.

I have instructed My people what to do, when they spend time with Me and in My word.  I give them the strength to do what I command and what I ask, for I have said, thus it is written: 
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit. [Zec 4:6]

I know your heartaches and that you do not understand.  Come unto Me and I shall comfort you, when you come in all humility and trust before Me.  I shall reveal to you that which you do not know, for this I have promised to do by My Spirit.  (See 1 Cor 2:9-12)

Do not fear, which operates with confusion, doubt, suspicion, but instead, TRUST; do not grow bitter, but FORGIVE. 

There are times that My people should have held their peace and did not; times when they should have listened but did not; times when the flesh ruled their thoughts and behavior and not My Spirit.  Release all into My competent hands for I AM Sovereign, fully in control of all things. My people must move in the power of My holy Spirit, for it is only then that they shall overcome the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

When you are overwhelmed beyond measure; grieved beyond words; when tears flow like a river, come unto Me and I shall comfort you.  Know that I AM with you always, and when I have comforted you; you shall arise in new strength and with new hope. 

Pick up your cross daily and follow Me. Stand fast and cling to Me, for I shall never let you go, as you trust in Me.

When all else fails, I will not fail.  I will bring you through this dark time.  Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning.   I have been calling My people to draw nigh (and even closer to Me) and I shall draw nigh (and even closer) unto them.  I am calling... will you answer?  I am here with open arms.  Come and allow Me to strengthen you so that you may arise once again, just as I strengthened Elijah when he sat under the juniper tree, ready to leave this world.

Come, for it is time to arise.

Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. [Ps 43:5]

for His glory alone

Bonita                                dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this awesome word from the Lord Bonita. Yes, God will never fail us! Trust Trust Trust the Lord, you can never go wrong by just trusting in Him. Love you sis, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious friend and sister in Christ, Donna...sometimes just one comment can encourage another. And your comment encouraged me. Love you also Donna! Bonita

    ReplyDelete

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com