Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Satan's Mafia vs King's Crews-Hells Angels vs Heavenly Hosts

June 25, 2013 - [o6.25.2o13]

Satan's Mafia vs King's Crews - Hells Angels vs Heavenly Hosts 
Satan has his mafia, but the King of kings has His own crews.  I walked amongst hell's angels here on earth, but the Lord had His heavenly host protecting me.

To understand this episode, you will need to first listen to part one of the testimony, if you haven't already. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/forhisgloryalone/2013/06/24/first-the-inside-of-the-cup

One wrong decision led to my being kidnapped for 2 1/2 months, where gang rape, introduction to prostitution and sex slavery, drugs, violence, gun smuggling, murder and Satanism were practiced. 

Just to clarify - the gang was NOT hell's angels. The title refers to Satan and the fallen angels. Therefore, I worded it hell's angels (Satan's mafia) versus God's heavenly hosts (the King's crews). I think every country in the world has gangs, and if not, there are groups of people carrying out illegal, immoral and work shrouded in darkness.

Release from the kidnappers should have been joyous (liberating), but instead it led to a slippery slope that inevitably led me into my own dark miry pit, for a long season.

Satan had me in his grip and his hatred for me seemed to follow me in every avenue of my life. Little did I know that his demons were doing all they could to control me, but my ignorance of them kept me fighting to do right, but continuously doing wrong. More often than not, demons like to stay hidden. However, there are times that they are so obvious it takes little to no discernment. Their evil is seen and blood-curdling.

Everything I touched in those days seemed to turn to darkness - if ever a life seemed wasted, it was mine.  It would be a long journey. When I finally realized I could know longer continue the path I was on, nor could I go on alone, I cried out to God. Actually, I cried out to the walls, calling "them" God...yet, in His grace and mercy, Jesus heard me in my distress.

He came to bind up the brokenhearted, proclaim liberty to this captive, open the prison in which I was bound - to give beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. [Is 61]
He came so that through it all, one wretched sinner, who deserves the fires of hell (lake of fire), could be saved and He alone would be [and is] glorified.

Tonight's show 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST: 


for His glory
Bonita          dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com