Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wait - Time to Do What You Delay in Doing

After seven long weeks, I have finally received back what the University of Saskatchewan was able to recover from my disintegrating external hard drive. It will likely take me a couple of weeks or so to go through it all (thousands of files); however, I have spent several hours going through one large file.

Sadly, so far, it seems that over half of that one large folder is lost forever, having been corrupted beyond salvaging. Not everything in the file folder is my writing though, so I still have a ways to go before I will know the final outcome.

Whatever is lost has served its purpose. That is how I must look at it. Yes, it meant thousands upon thousands of hours over years of doing research, the writing, the praying, the waiting upon the Lord. Be that as it may, I am at peace now. Sure, at first I wept - the shock, the realization of years of work lost.

Yet, was it ever really my work?  Was it not really all to the glory of the Lord? We, His people have His written Word - the Holy Scriptures (Bible); plus those who are born again have the Word come in the flesh, Jesus the Christ (Yeshua the Messiah) residing in us.
THAT is the WORD that lasts forever - all else is nothing for nothing compares. That which I wrote was that which the Lord had given me by His precious and Holy Spirit, but it was not scripture. Therefore, that which matters most - and shall always matter most is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, by His prophets and the apostles.

Forever O Lord, they Word is settled in heaven. [Ps 119:89]

The next two writings I came across as I painstakingly begin the task of going through the many files on the external seem to fit what has been being said in the past while. One was written in December 2008 and the other written in June 2011. I post them now for your discernment (we are warned not to believe every spirit, but to try (test) every spirit to see if it is of God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. [1Jn 4:1])
                                                     
WAIT


December 4, 2008 4:14 pm

Hold fast to your faith, mighty warriors!

(This word is for someone - perhaps it is for a few 'someones')...
 
Stand fast! Yes, stand fast and wait upon the Lord. I know you have been shaken strongly, even sifted as wheat. I know you feel weak spiritually (exhausted). Perhaps you feel spiritually disoriented.

Fear not, be strong in Me. Rest in Me. Quickly you shall be strengthened if you wait on Me. I am with you in this - yea, I am in all that concerns you. There are more battles fast approaching. War is coming.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[Eph6:12]

You have done well in all the tests (gold is tested and purified), and in the trials (silver is refined), and in tribulations (times of preparation). Akita mani yo, mi’kola. [Observe everything as you walk the path (in life), my friend]

Yea, I call you friend. You are My child, who has proven to serve Me with loyalty despite the attempts of the enemy to have you, 'Curse God and die.', (Job's wife to Job) or even in, 'Has God said?' (serpent to Eve)

Then said his wife unto him, Do you still retain thine integrity? Curse God, and die [the adversary wants you to give up] [Job2:9]

Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, has God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? [the adversary plants doubt to birth unbelief] [Gen3:1]

Yea, rest in Me, waiting upon Me and I shall give you rest. I shall quickly strengthen you, for the hour is late. As spoken to Joshua, Gideon and David the king, so I say to you, I give you victory. You shall overcome the adversary and all the enemies of the cross, when you do as I command and go where and when I direct you (obey).


For they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life unto death. [Rev 12:11]

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Yours; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and You are exalted as head [Christ]above all 
[1Chro 29:11]

But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ [1Cor 15:57]

And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. [ the cross] [Col 2:15]

Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint [Deu 8:15]

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [Lk 10:19]

You have stood fast and true, even in moments when you could not bring yourself to speak to Me due to emotions, but your heart kept repentant, as did king David's. This is not the time to give up with unbelief.
You certainly believe that I can do all things and repeatedly, at given opportunities, you testify to My power. With Me, nothing is impossible [Mat 19:36] nor is My arm shortened that it cannot save. [Is 59:] Yes, you do believe I can do all things, so would you allow unbelief to come forward to command you now?

Warrior, through My Son Jesus and Him alone; you have all authority. Prepare for another battle. FEAR NOT, for lo, I AM with you. You shall walk by faith and not by sight. Come near to Me for already you feel a stirring deep within your spirit. I AM preparing and have prepared you, teaching you all along, even in times of silence.

Continue to trust Me as you rest in Me, waiting for Me. Strength comes. Unbelief dies as trust triumphs! Fear dies as faith lives. Let all things of the past go now, for it is dead and gone.  Trust in Me, and as you rest, I shall strengthen you.
Now is not the time to give up in frustration, anger, doubt or unbelief. Now is not the time to toss away what I have ordained or quit in hopelessness.

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
[Ps 27:14]

Do not look back. Know that you and all that concerns you is in MY most competent hands.

And you shall love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might [Deu 6:5]
And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. [Mk 12:31]

Walk in the love, patience and understanding that I have shown you.  Now extend that same mercy and love to others. Run with the message that I give you and through it all, I shall be glorified.

I tell you a truth. Be wise and fill your lamp with oil. In Me, you shall find strength to overcome and you shall be given white garments. Your name will be found in the book of life and My Son Christ Jesus will confess you before Me and before My holy angels.

When you are strengthened, go and encourage the brethren and do not tire of speaking to those who are lost and to those held captive. Do not be concerned with the look upon the faces. My love in you must reach out to those in danger of damnation. The mercy I have shown towards you will grant you patience,

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
And He shall send Jesus Christ, who before was preached unto you
 

[Acts 3:19,20]

Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. [Rom 13:2]

Selah

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.  [Is 40:31]

For HIS glory†
                                                          

June 26, 2011 [6.26.11] - 1:11 AM

Time to Do What You Delay in Doing
When all around you seems chaos, think hard upon times where I helped you in the past.  Did you not feel I had left you?  Did confusion try to overpower you?  Did you not feel then that it was more than you could bear?

What did you do?  You pressed in, you sought Me and you found Me.  I strengthened you to endure.  I directed you to praise Me for the spirit of heaviness.  I directed you to pray for your enemies and to pray without ceasing.  I directed you to My word to strengthen you and to feed you.  I comforted you.

This is what you must remember, for I foretold it.  The enemy, the accuser of the brethren (Satan the adversary) has come before Me to accuse those who call themselves by My name.  He cannot enter into the holy of holies; yet there is a heaven above the earth that he roams back and forth about, seeking whom he may devour and upon the earth he walks about, seeking, ever-seeking.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walketh about, seeking whom he may devour  [1Pet 5:8]

He will accuse My people, saying:
'They love you and are loyal because you bless them...allow me to touch their lives.  Let us see if they love you when it's all taken away.'
Let us see if they trust you or have faith.  Let me interfere in their friendships and steal from that friendship.  Let me bring division in amongst them.  Let's see if they will still pray for each other.'

'Let me seduce their senses and stimulate their physical desires.  I know just the ones to put upon their path.  Let me interfere in their marriages, in their intimate relationships, in their trusted comrades.

If they don't run to you, they will simply thank you as they succumb to my temptations, not knowing they are deceived. Let's see if they really do cry out to you first.  Let us just see! if their heart is really with and for you, or if they just honor you with their lips.

Let me put them to the harder tests; let me take and test them severely in every arena.’

(Note* - This is the prideful and arrogant attitude Satan operates in, and similarly nearly echo Satan’s very words concerning Job. - BP)

Now I say to you, you do well to remember this:

I allow the tests, the trying of your faith. I allow the trials and tribulations.  Did I not warn you of the fire and the water?  Did I not say that you will not be burned, nor will the waters overwhelm you?  Beware, least you are filled with pride, or anger or bitterness.  Fear not. Remember that I am with you. 

Remember, for you know that all things work together for good to those who love Me and are the called, according to My purpose. [Rom 8:28] I am He that will purge and purify you.

Those who die to self will not give into temptation.  Those who stay humble and seek My wisdom and direction will not be seduced or fall into pride about the good works they are doing, or allow division amongst those whom have stood by them in dark days, those whom I have ordained to be – those who are Mine. 

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Who has saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,  [Eph 2:9; 2 Tim1:9]

I have orchestrated your life, as you surrendered to Me.  You do well to remember that I AM Sovereign.  Do not go off with your own plans and ideas. Come to Me and I shall direct you and guide you by My Spirit.
My people, be guarded as you take your steps.  Wait upon Me to be sure it is time to step or if you should take a step at all.  Wait upon Me to see if it is time for you to move out or to stand your ground.  Yea, deep within you will know, for I am He who puts within you the wisdom, when you seek truth.  You must wait patiently.

Wait upon My timing, but do not run ahead.  More importantly, do not lag behind, for you know the darkness and you see the time.  In your desire to do My will, be sure that you are not going on to accomplish your own will.

Your faith is being sifted as wheat, just as Peter.  I forewarned you.  You may feel pain, anger, confusion, frustration, a desire to quit, a pull for change, a restlessness - or you may feel justified, righteous – experiencing thoughts, feelings and emotions of all kinds. 

Beware of flesh. Beware of the adversary, the counterfeiter. He will try to send you off in another direction, to the right or to the left.   Do not surrender to the negative, yea, but neither be swallowed up in pride and self-righteousness.  Be meek, be humble before Me. Surrender your life; lay it down and truly die to self.  

Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Be merciful and you shall obtain mercy. Be obedient and you shall reap your reward in due season.

With great love, I correct.
In mercy, I discipline.
Lay it all down now.  

Quit saying, I'm not perfect. 
Quit saying, I'm struggling.
Quit saying, I can't right now because...
Quit finding excuses and reasons.

Trust in your Lord with all your heart and lean not to you own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Me and I shall direct your steps. [Prov 3:5, 6]

How can I direct your steps if you will not obey or justify your reasons to delay? What of habitual sin?  Shall I let you go on in your ways, if I did not allow the Israelites, in days of old, to go on in their ways?  Have I not shown you mercy? 

Have I not been longsuffering?  I will break the chains of bondage when you cry out to Me and trust in Me. Are you so proud that you think every thought is of Me, or are you humble enough to seek Me in prayer and ask Me?

Be careful and guard yourself against any sin of presumption. Will you smash all of your idols and be done with idolatry? Selah  I AM the same yesterday, today and forever. I shall have no other gods before Me.
Focus on My Son, Y'shua (Jesus) and the end result - victory.  Pick up your cross, My disciple - death is not forever.  There is a resurrection that comes after death.  Be found WORTHY of Me. You say you trust Me and you do well, yet I ask you, ‘Can I trust you?’

I am working, not you.  Do not look at what you are doing.  Look at what I have done and shall do, when you truly die to self.  Give thanks.  It is almost time! Do you not know and do you not say... it shall come suddenly.  So shall My Son come again suddenly…as a thief in the night.  Only I know the day or the hour. Shall you miss your visitation?

My people will be needed by others in the days that are fast approaching - great destruction, death, tribulation such has never been seen before. Yea, great sorrow has begun - tribulation immeasurable awaits at the door. Prepare your hearts; prepare your minds. Repent of all that is not of Me; quickly come. Rend your heart and not your garments. 

If My people, which are called by My name, shal humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Now Mine eyes shall be open, and Mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever: and Mine eyes and Mine heart shall be there perpetually. 
[1Chro 7:14-16]

Yea, so it shall be that I come to you when least expected.  Do not be caught off-guard.  Do not delay any longer nor continue on with excuses or reasons.  Why do you fight against that which I have ordained?

You will not find perfection in the world. To be perfect in My Son is to be complete in Him, mature in heart and whole. Yet, My work continues in My people, to circumcise the heart (of excess flesh) and to make you pure in heart (in intent and motive).

Babylon shall fall and the harlot will fall with it.  Come out from amongst them.  You are not their Savior; My Son Jesus (Y'shua) is the Savior.  (Again, I say) Do not look at what you are doing; look at what I am doing and shall do, when you truly die to self.  

I speak once, yea twice, but man perceives it not. [Job 33:14] 
Do not be so quick to cast off that which I have ordained because it is not how you thought it might be. Wait upon Me.

Press through and onward.  It is almost time for you to see it in the natural.  Have joy in your sorrowing.  Trust Me in the fire and water, for I will bring you through.   Yea, I am with thee.  

Great tribulation for the world soon begins; it has begun, for it begins slowly and then shall build momentum.  Lay down your life now, for you have asked that you be considered worthy to escape that which is coming and to know what I would have you to do. 

That is why you have been told to learn to hear My voice, not the voice of flesh or the voice of the adversary, who is a counterfeiter, father of lies, a murderer.

My grace is with you.
There is hope in your despair.
Confusion is not of Me.

Have faith to do (Die to self; humble yourself and in due time, I shall lift you up).
Have faith to move (In love, in forgiveness, in patience and understanding, in mercy and grace).

Love Me enough to obey.
Trust Me enough to do – and to wait on My timing.
Know that I am with you...

As you obey...
As you lay down your life...
As you trust in Me.
There are delays that I have allowed, even brought about, for purging, purifying, for disciplining (chastising), for molding and shaping, as the clay in the potter's hand, or as the sword in the hand of the blacksmith. 

Yet now I say to you, it is time to do what you delay in doing. Fear not. The delays have been necessary, to lay down the past gently. The enemy has tried to stop that which I have ordained, but you overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony; and love not your life unto death. [Rev12:11]

Selah

for His glory alone

penned by
Bonita                            dovesofthevallesy4@gmail.com
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com