Monday, March 23, 2015

Blue Rose Letters - King's Seal

Written long ago and presented to God's people, for such a time as this...2015. These words may not be for everyone.  Only you and God will know.  I am simply doing my part; He will do the rest by His Spirit through Y'shua/Jesus in you.

Blue Rose Love Letters


You are Mine - bought with a price

Hearken diligently to what I say and consider it carefully...
Peace, be still. The waters are high
Peace, be still. You're questioning why
Peace, be still. The Lord hears your cries
Peace, be still. The storm passes by 

Trials and tribulations come, yet they also pass. Be strong and of a good courage, for lo, I am with thee.  You have persevered a long time, and I say: It will soon be over!

You become discouraged and frustrated when I AM silent, yet you still 
continue to come to Me. You still continue to read My word. You still 
continue to pray. Yet I say to you, when you come to Me, 
stay awhile...stay longer. Do not hurry off, but wait upon Me.

I have told you before and you well know; you cannot do this alone, for
apart from Me, you can do nothing. There are times that you grab My
hand and cling to Me; and there are times that you strive to be brave 
and strong on your own. You fight pride and strive to be humble, yet
inside the fighter in you seeks to 'be cool' [as you say] and 'war' against
the enemy.  At times, your enemy is impatience.


Waiting for Me develops patience, if you will allow it.  Yes, it is difficult for you, yet you must remember that My timing is perfect, for I am not bound by a time frame, for I AM eternity. If you could see the fruit that is born from times of waiting, you would welcome it more and keep your peace through to the end.  

However, it is in hindsight that man oft sees these things, yet I
am here now to encourage you. Yea, I speak once and twice, yet man does not perceive it. 

Take My strength upon You. Do not walk in your own strength for you cannot; it will fail you. Walk in My strength. My strength will sustain you.

I have seen all your efforts and your loving dedication to Me.  I have seen how you read My word and also study to learn all that you can in order to understand and learn of Me and My ways.

You look for Me everywhere and train your ear to hear My Spirit in the words of others. You try the spirit as you have been taught, and you find that many who come in My name do not speak with My Spirit at all. 

They may fool the multitudes and they may even fool you for a time, for they come in My name and know My word, yet My Spirit within you, will always lead you into all truth.  He teaches you discernment and you use it well for My glory.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. [Jn 14:26]

Those who are the true followers of Me, will remain consistent and you will see their fruits.  For even if they stumble, they [like you] will rise back up stronger and continue forward in faith, for My true followers do walk by faith and not by sight.  

I hear you when you acknowledge and somewhat despise your imperfections, yet you do not always see the good work that I have completed in you.  You long for time to pass quickly so that My perfect plan and will for your life is evident. You long to hear My voice yet at times, you 'busy' yourself in your waking moments. You long for sleep so that time will pass. You hurry out of My presence, for My silence frustrates you. 

My child, I understand how hard it is for flesh to learn patience, yet you are learning it.  Waiting upon Me is not an easy call nor is it pleasant, yet it is necessary.  For My ways are not your ways, neither are My thoughts as your thoughts. 
                               

Your efforts have not gone by unnoticed. This testing time has been a long and painful one for you, but it is not without its rewards. I know what you have need of even more so than you. Already, My plan for you has begun to manifest itself, yet you have doubts. I have you hidden in My treasure pouch. 

The enemy comes against you with a fury, accusing you always, for he knows that you are Mine. He would seek to destroy you, yet he is not allowed to. You are hidden in My treasure pouch where he cannot touch your spirit nor do anything that I do not allow.


I do not ask you to understand My ways, but I do ask that you trust Me.  Though Satan seeks to destroy you, these trials will make you stronger and wiser against the wiles of the enemy.  Look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith. 

Yes, there is a testing time. Yes, there is a fire that purifies and purges.  O but the beauty of the finished vessel, a vessel of honour; it is worth it all. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Me and I shall direct your steps.  Do not be wise in your own eyes but depart from evil. [Prov 3:5, 6]

Peace be still.  Arise My warrior.  Arise and wait upon Me, trusting in Me always.

I steady you. I protect you. 
I order your steps.

I go ahead of you always 
I am your rear guard.

Remember the battle is mine. I go ahead. I lead. I lead.
I know the desires of your heart for it is I who gives the desires of the heart.  Fear not nor be moved by outward appearances. Trust Me for it is My good pleasure to grant good gifts unto My children.

Lo, I do a new thing. Do you not know it? I stabilize you as you spend time with Me; as you TRUST in Me!  Release all to Me. I have always been with you. Did you forget? Before you were in the womb, I knew you. Yea, it is I who formed you in the womb and brought you forth for My glory.

I AM the Sovereign I AM the ALPHA and OMEGA
the great I AM

Only I can correct the wrongs 
Only I can heal the wounds
Only I can bring forth the truth for I AM Truth



Only I will shut the mouths of the lions that oppose you
Only I will cause you to roar with confidence and delight
Only I will shut doors that no man can open 
Only I will open doors that no man can shut
Only I will order your steps and shine Light upon it, for I AM Light
Only I will keep you along that narrow road

What do I require of thee? I require your complete trust. I require your complete surrender.  Let go of fear; let go of unbelief. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. Yet, you say, I have no fear; I do believe. Then why do you doubt the good things that I bring your way? Truly let go of your past for that door is shut.  

Surrender to Me. Do you think that I do not understand the pain and the struggle in surrender?  I was a living man, in the flesh, who had to completely surrender My body, My will and all into the hands of the Father, for the love and salvation of mankind. It cost Me My human life but the victory~... risen and alive I AM! 

                                 

I will carry you until you regain your strength, for when you are weak, I AM strong! Did I not promise that I would restore the years that the locusts have eaten? 

It goes quickly enough when you draw nigh unto Me, abiding in Me.  There is only ONE way to victory. It is in surrender, faith, trust and obedience in Me, Christ your Lord and Messiah.

I cannot lie. I cannot disappoint you. I speak only truth for I AM truth.  You are an overcomer. I reward overcomers for I know their suffering.

I alone see the heart.  So, now trust!  Be strong in faith, giving glory to Me.  When the enemy comes in, like a flood I will lift up a standard against him.  Resist the devil [Satan and his evil hosts] and they will flee.  Put on the full armour that I give.

The Battle is Won

The battle is already won and the victory is sure, for I am the Lord of the battle and I give victory.  Go forth into battle with confidence.  I made an open show of principalities and powers and I took the keys of hell and death from Satan. 

Trust in Me.  Though you are weary of waiting, I say, ask and you shall receive.  Ask Me what to do and I will answer.

Now I have encouraged you further. I have not spoken in secret from the beginning. I have put a light upon your path and have instructed you in the way that you should go.

Time is short. March into victory. There is joy in the presence of My angels for they go forth at My command and they delight in their Creator.

You have come too far... too far to give up now. Wait upon Me and you shall rise up with wings as eagles. You will not weary; you will not faint.  If you took a direct hit by the enemy, even with your armour on, you may have been dazed and confused, angry and frustrated, yet you look to Me. You rise up...stronger! 


Drink from the Living waters; drink the new wine.  Eat of the Bread of Life and regain your strength. Seek Me. Rest in me. Go forth for the enemy is defeated.

Do not look around you and become discouraged by what you see. Yet I also say, do not overlook good things that I have brought your way and into your life because it is not as you thought it would come or be as you thought it would be.  


Cast away all doubt. Rest in the peace that passes all understanding. Rest in agape love. You have stretched forth your feeble hand in your weakness, imperfections, pain and sorrow. I take your hand. I lift you into My strong and most competent arms and supply the healing balm; the anointing oil. I hold you close to My bosom.  

Just One Word – Just One Touch


Let My hand that heals touch you and deliver you from turbulence, agitation, turmoil, conflict and restlessness. You will be transformed by My might and by My power into a channel of blessing, a vessel of honour. You will have calmness, composure, tranquility in the midst of the storms, quietness, confidence, a delight, love and My perfect order of things. 

You will be a sign and a wonder to those who knew you in your restless state and your brokenness. You will be a shock and horror to those who have opposed you when they see what I have done and am doing in you. Why else would the enemy come strongly against you with his troops, whispering doubts and defeat?

Your soul will be satisfied for you will learn to drink deeply from My wells. Be patient, though this may be hard for you.  Rest in Me.  Abide in Me. Spend time with Me.


Your strength is to sit still. 
Let Me (your God) arise and My enemies will be scattered. [Ps 61:8]

Discouragement has tried to hold you down, and tried to keep you downtrodden,
and has robbed you of confidence and peace. 
Come to Me.

I am not capricious and discouragement is not from Me. Do not reason and rationalize the answers; mentally resolving pressures and hurts and trying so hard to reason things out; casting doubt upon that which I give to you to delight your heart and satisfy your needs.

Lean not upon your own understanding...Seek Me and wait upon Me.

Be anxious for nothing. Do not go ahead of Me, but neither lag behind Me. Things are now moving into place for your life. Can you not perceive it nor comprehend it? Remember, My thoughts are not as man's thoughts nor are My ways as the ways of man.

Do not look around in bewilderment or discouragement.
Victory is assured. It is done.  Now just do...


It is not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit...[Zech 4:6]
Why are you cast down, o my soul? ... Hope in God [Ps 42: 5]
I, the Lord, will hasten My word to perform it [MY timing is perfect] Is 60:22

I know what is the very best for you.  
Surrender yourself to My will.
I arise, the enemy will be scattered.
I do a quick work. Can you not perceive it?
I will soon intervene.  You know My voice.
I am on the move and in delight and rejoicing you shall say... 
Truly, the Lord does all things well.  This is His day.  This is His time.
Selah


Sealed by your King 

†                

  

(At yet another time and on yet another bygone day…to the daughters of Zion)

My child

How I love you! [Jn 3:16, 17]
 
I have watched you thru the tests and trials and I AM well pleased.  I have held you in the palm of My hand and walked with you. Though you did not understand My silence at times, you did not realize or know how close I was to you. I delight in you, o daughter of Zion...a fair handmaiden to be prepared...

You have trusted Me in all things and great has been your worship in Spirit and in truth. You thought I did not notice.

Now I say to you, a door has opened - a door in the desert wilderness.
I want you to go through – choose to go through – go through for I have great work for you to do. I have heard all your prayers and I say, Yes, so be it. 
Lo, I AM that I AM.  Great shall be your reward, faithful one.

Trust Me that My timing is perfect and when the time is right, I will speak
to others, yes, you know whom I speak of.

Go through the door for I long to reward your obedience.  My love is towards those that you love also...Soon – soon – soon.

Go through the door in the wilderness.  Go when I say and the place where you are to be
(at the [kairos] time that I have so ordained). Your obedience will speak peace to your heart and you will know that you are in the right place, at the right time. Be on guard and listen carefully.

Remember the adversary would seek to deceive you and lead you away, for he comes to steal your joy, kill the vision and destroy your faith. Hearken diligently, for My sheep know My voice and another they will not follow. Be still and know that I AM God. 


I have seen all that has hurt you and healing begins. For you shall trust again. In fact, it has begun. You know with whom and where it has started. It is mutual. 

Trust, trust, trust Me in all things. I love all My creation and I know what is best - I know the plans I have for you. I will speak when the appointed time [kairos] has come; then shall you know and act upon it.
You must wait upon Me and trust that My timing is perfect. Quickly the appointed time shall be here.

I love My people - a great work you are called to do, for each of Mine has their own mission, My divine plan and yes I send them out by two's for the greater work. Great are My plans for you and you did not know until I gave you eyes to see and ears to hear.  

I caused you to wait to try your heart.  You never complained and yes I noticed. But this I say to you, Healing from wrongful hurts has begun.  You will learn to trust again. I know that you trust Me and thy faith pleases Me. There are few you trust. Yes you trust me, yet I tell you, you will trust others again.

I love you, daughter. You are precious in My sight. Do you hear? I love you, for you are My children! 

The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together. 
We love Him because He first loved us. [Rom 8:16, 17; 1 Jn 4:19]

Go through the open door. You will see it at the right time. You may decide (choose), yet I encourage (urge) you to go through and fear not.  You will see and know happiness yet again, joy unspeakable, such as you were even afraid to dream of.  A high calling is upon you (and others that I have so chosen) and those who shall stand with you are coming and have come into your life.  TRUST

[...] For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. [Lk 12:48]

Trust. My silence did not mean that I was angry or that I do not care.
I caused you to wait upon Me – training and a preparation time has 
been going on.  I will not say more at this time for you, who are likened 
as a child [child-like faith], would suffer as a waiting child, in the timing of it all. Yet I say to you, it is very soon upon you. Remember these things and allow them to encourage you. I love you, My child.


Blessed is she that believed for there should be a performance of those things which were told [you] by the Lord your God. With men it is impossible, but not with Me, for with Me all things are possible. [Lk 1:45; Mk 10:27]

A double visitation by an angel - Praise your God and give thanks before
it happens.  

And He was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto Him. 
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels (Grk:philonexia - hospitality) unawares. [Mk 1:13; Heb 13:2]

Trust Me. Praise Me for what I have done and for what I am doing.  Praise Me for that which has not yet happened for I shall do it.


Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. [Ps 37:5]

Faith will go forth and see My glory and it shall be done. I have favour
towards My lowly handmaiden.  Look for the door - go through. I ask you to consider going through. Begin to praise Me now. My mercy is upon them that fear Me from generation to generation.
[Lk 1:50] In all things praise Me.

I love you. Rest in Me. 
Sealed by your King 



Whoso offers praise glorifies Me: and to him that orders his conversation right will I show the salvation of God. You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee. [Ps 50:23; Is 26:3]

for His glory alone

penned by Bonita                                 dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com