Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time to Arise

                                        

Time to Arise - (June, 2009)

Now is the time to release this...

Back in 2009, when I was on the last day of a seven day fast, the Lord spoke to me.  Here is what I reported about what occurred.

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, has God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought [nothing at all] things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.[1Cor1:27-29]

This now brings me up to the seventh (7) day of June, this year of 2009 [I have shared dreams, visions, words which I was led to share in this article]

On the seventh (7) day of June, this year, I was looking out the window, taking a break. It was my seventh (7) day of a fast. In my spirit man, I heard the Great Spirit Chief, the Almighty Lord God, say:

 ‘I AM the Lord God of Israel. I am here. See the stone rolled away? I am risen. You overcome by My BLOOD and the WORD of your testimony. I AM the Word, come in the flesh and I live in you. Obedience now is crucial.’

As I listened to His voice within, I looked up into the sky, at the clouds and I began to see things. Following the prompting of the most Holy Spirit, I grabbed paper and a pen.


Death is coming to America.’ I saw in the clouds women and men wailing, full of confusion and fear. There were many (people) being wrongly imprisoned. There was a woman huddling with a child (children murdered) and I saw great death, and a famine.


Men who wear black will soon be a common sight. They are as wolves; men who are possessed or controlled by demons.’ There were multitudes homeless and being ‘rounded up’; grouped together.


I saw the death rider with a scythe in his hand. ‘He shall sweep over this land.
There were great waters coming; and also seen was smoke of massive volumes. 

There were angry, disgruntled leaders filled with hatred. Soon there shall be the manifestation of the leader who appears as one of ‘light’ [appears as Christ], yet he is opposed to Christ. He is arising. He is here

He is not white-skinned. He will give fair speeches and seem as a ‘god’ to many.
I saw great masses of people fighting amongst themselves, betraying each other. There was chaos and mayhem. 

It seemed as though there were two separate wars; one amongst people within the same nation; and another where ‘nations’ were coming againsta nation’. I sensed it was the USA under attack; but it broadened, spread into Canada and southerly into Mexico. It consumed North America. 


There were places of safety, shelter. There were angels commanded by God to lead and protect His people…some appeared as mere men.

Then within me, I heard, (My people) Give up all forms of lust [lust of eyes, lust of flesh, pride of life] and frivolous spending. Do your part and I will do Mine. Look to Christ. My angels are all around you. Obey Me as I direct your steps. 

(NOTE*: A personal relationship is just that. Sometimes when the Lord says something I thought people would automatically know what is meant. That is not the case. This note was not part of the original post.

"Do your part and I will do Mine." [words of Lord] "Your part" (meaning my part or yours) means 'obedience' to what Jesus instructs. "My part" (meaning the Lord's part) is whatever He has said He would do (in any given situation). He is God. His part is already done; 'my' or 'your' part is to simply 'submit' or 'obey'. [end note] BP)


My angels go forth at My command. 

It is time to arise in willing obedience and DO. Lo, I am with you. 

Trust and hold fast to your faith, for without faith, it is impossible to please Me, for he that comes to Me must believe that I AM, and that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. [Heb 11:6]

If people will not repent of all the Lord reveals, and the people are believers, do not expect to be used as a vessel unto honor in what is coming, UNLESS you repent.  Choose this day whom you will serve...

 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. [Josh 24:15]

Choose wisely.

for His glory
Bonita                       dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com