Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I Beheld




Radio Program - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - 11:00 pm EST 
(10:00 pm Central and Mtn / 9:00 pm PST)



Early in 2011, during a fast, the Lord showed me a vision that was most disturbing.  Some of it has come to pass; some has not.



When the Lord gives us a vision, I truly believe we are to PRAY about it, as those who went before us did - especially if it is judgment with destruction.
From tornadoes to alien invasion, it goes hand in hand in many ways with what Augusto Perez spoke of last night.



And it came to pass, when I (Nehemiah) heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven [Neh 1:4]

Please join me tonight as I share this vision.  As part of the Body of Christ Jesus (Y'shua), we can seek God, asking for guidance in how to pray for that which may come and for that which is coming.  We need HIS wisdom - for our sakes, but...

for HIS glory

Bonita             dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com