Friday, October 20, 2023

R-I-S-E

 


The following comes from 2016, but is applicable now – that is how God works – ever present. This is not scripture. The Lord already established His word long ago through anointed men.

Below is a message of hope – may it be received as a strengthening from the Lord. Our Redeemer is creative in all He does, yet we need reminders.

Be blessed – be strengthened. Be encouraged

And may the man from Galilee, the Messiah of Nazareth, be high and lifted up. For He said that if He is lifted up from the earth (cross and ascension), He would draw all men to Himself. [Jn 12:32]

See the scripture reference – especially the numbers?

Perfect alignment! Evenly balanced... 

Let us not fear – let us trust. Amen

R-I-S-E! Mount up, eagles…

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. [Is 40:30, 31]         

A Word of Hope from the Lord - - 2016

[Repost]

Prepare

         


          
For I who have begun a good work in you shall see it through, for I AM the Author and the Finisher (Perfecter) of your faith. Receive, receive My love and know I go before you. I AM your front defense. I AM your rear guard. Fear not! When you feel faint, come to Me. I AM the living water that will refresh you. I shall be your strength for I AM that I AM. Come closer, come deeper for I AM your God and you are My people.

If you shall trust and obey and step out in faith, as Abraham, surely you shall witness all that I promised... And thru it all, I shall be glorified. Yea, seek ye first the kingdom of God and ALL these things shall be added unto you. [Mat 6:33]

Fear not My child…do not look around in dismay. How often must I tell you not to look at the circumstances? How many times has that which you have seen before deceived you in the past?

I know your pain and sorrow. I grieve to see you suffer. Think upon My Son, for He was despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and people hid as it were their faces from Him; He was despised, and they esteemed Him not. Surely, He bore their griefs and carried their sorrows yet they did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted… [Is 53:3, 4]

Ah, but you wonder why I leave you amidst all this inner devastation and why I do not simply take it all away? Yet I say to you that it is as a refiner’s fire, purging out the dross, burning up the wood, hay and stubble.

Everything that may abide the fire, you shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: Nevertheless, it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abides not the fire you shall make go through the water. [Num 31:23]

You do not see all the work I AM doing, not only within you, but within all My people.

Some have wearied from the warnings; others have wearied from the waiting… yet in that waiting, those who die to self will rise up in My power and I will trust them to do the greater works in all humility, love and mercy for they will do justly. Prepare My people, for you have already heard, prepare and trust Me.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him: and by His stripes we are healed.


All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. [Is 53:5, 6]

It is no mistake that you live this day, for you were indeed born for such a time as this. Yea, but the way to your destiny is by the cross; death to the flesh; to self. No one can go with you for death is a journey one must go alone. Yet remember I AM with you.

O sing unto the Lord a new song; for He has done marvelous things: His right hand, and His holy arm has gotten Him the victory.

 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the Lord has spoken it. [Ps 98:1; Is 25:8]

Make the choice to stop all sin in thought, word and deed. Make the choice to overcome. I will help you if you run to Me [Jesus/Yeshua], rather than give into temptation. Have I not promised you that when it comes to temptation, I will not give you more than you can bear, but make a way of escape?

Have you come this far only to give up now? Have you not heard that when you are weak, then you are strong? I AM your strength, for it is in your weakness that I rise up in you. Will you not rest your head upon My bosom and trust in Me?

Or will you listen to the devil, the same one who deceived Eve? He used her to get to Adam and together they fell, and along with them did all the nature of mankind fall. Do you not see the lessons?

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion walk about, seeking whom he may devour. [1Pet 5:8]

Have I not urged you to bring all things to me in prayer? Did I anger at Gideon when he wanted to know if it was My voice that he heard, and in his caution, he requested a sign not once, but twice, just to be sure? Sound the trumpet and say, the time, the time appointed has arrived. Wait for it.

You have wearied in your waiting, yet I say to you, humble yourself in My sight and I shall lift you up, and give you the strength to abide until the moment the time arrives upon you. This is where understanding is; in Me, this is where true peace is found.  Remember well that which is written:

The Lord your God in the midst of you is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over you with singing. [Zeph3:17]

O the afflicted soul that learns to trust in Me; and the wounded spirit that collapses into My healing hands. I shall turn your sorrows into singing, and your misery into joy. I will turn your captivity before your eyes and cast out the prison guard and all the enemies of your soul that held you hostage, believing that the price My Son paid was insufficient. Yea, but He came to set the captives free. Go through the door for it will bring you out of that prison.

Hush now, be still. This is not your battle!

My tenderness broods over you as surely as when My Spirit brooded over the grave of My Son moments before the resurrection power opened wide the grave and My Son arose victoriously! Angels burst forth into singing.

Liberty leads the captives out…songs of deliverance fill the air. It is time; the time is now. The hour is upon many, for salvation, deliverance and healing are in My hand. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.

It is all about being still right now, and having done all, to stand. Stand, trust as you rest in Me.

Deep calls unto deep…

[End repost]

in the presence of His glory

Bonita                       dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com