Pages

▼

Thursday, March 16, 2017

No Time for Patience - Part 4- Daughters

No Time for Patience - Daughters

(Note: The opening to this article has been edited. I added some commentary to it. Therefore: Updated: Oct 2, 2026:

This is my 'updated' preamble. Readers deserve more of an in-depth update, as this was posted almost 10 years ago - posted nine years/seven months ago - with love Bonita)

For the prophetic word below, it is presented exactly as it was written by Olivia R. Long.  The only change has been dividing it into paragraphs for easier reading. The gold colour was already in original piece. The silvery-gray is my choice as per usual. Also the pictures have been added by me; something I have done for almost a decade (9 years). The message belongs to Olivia R. Long (a person unknown to me).

Google Blogcrawlers (proper name: 'spiders' aka search engine crawlers) -  have messed some of my pictures, font sizes, colours, words and dates, randomly. Looks messy, unprofessional, and (fill in the blank).

These bots (web spiders) have divided paragraphs and cut out portions - very much so. Why do I not switch? 

I would in a heartbeat, but (and Google counts on this)  the site is "free". I have been able to post free since May 2008(I lost articles from May 2008 to December 2012; only one article from 2012 remains. I lost just shy of five years, or more precisely four and a half years from the archives. That is my fault, not Blogspot's. Long story, short time - but the rest?

These 'glitches' are upsetting, random and wish there was another free site. I do not mean to sound ungrateful, but it is like being given a gift that bites you - randomly. The changes (omissions, errors, etc.) even makes one appear deceptive in places. Very difficult to abide it, but where else can I post? 

My one desire [my passion/mission] is to draw people to Jesus the Christ, whether you are unsaved or a prodigal, backslidden, or a weary, tired, discouraged,  or misunderstood soul - and point them to the Creator who had so much love, compassion, mercy and grace for them, He laid down His life willingly to provide a way back to the Father, salvation, through Christ Jesus/Y'shua alone)

I was once all those things: unsaved, (lawless, breaking every commandment, bitter, angry, hurt, rebellious, disobedient, prideful, wretched sinner). I did not even commit to Jesus (despite 'believing in Him' all my life [just like the demons]) until January 1, 2005, when I was 50 (literally, my "Jubilee year")

Once saved, I still was a pitiful mess, yet Adonai, who began a good work, will see it through to the day of Jesus (His return), just as He promised us [Phil 1:6] He continues working in me, step by step, from glory to glory. He does it for all of us, from worst to least...we ALL have sinned (missed the mark thru treacherous sins) - we ALL have fallen short of His glory, no matter how squeaky-clean one looks, FALLEN SHORT of HIS glory...ALL. [Rom 3:23]

I became a prodigal (a black sheep, then spotted), allowing fear and unbelief to tempt me until I gave into it -  lost in my folly for a couple of decades. Then came sweet surrender, long after commitment. I had not realized the difference between commitment and surrender. 

Pride!. Mankind : we gained our independence in the 'fall'; it is part of our carnal nature. Independence, indeed. The truth is that sn separates us from God.

The moment I genuinely repented, aware, broken and ashamed, instantly, Jesus forgives. Unlike us who remember what people did to us (and sometimes weaponize it), He tosses it into the depths of the bottomless sea [Micah 7:19] and covers it in His blood - that is what the Father [Adonai/El Shaddai/Yhwh] sees; the precious blood of His only begotten Son.

The hungry sea, that swallows up all that is
lost in it, is black with sin, YET
covered in the
blood of Jesus

By the by, if we 'weaponize' a trespass (use it against a person in our anger), then we truly have not forgiven. If there is still animosity, or if you still cringe at the thought of a person or their trespass, you have not truly forgiven.

Let go and let God is not just a platitude. Do not let it lose its meaning because of overuse or repetition. That action involves wisdom and it brings freedom for you 'and' the other person.

Release it all into the competent hands of a just, righteous and holy God, who sees what we cannot see and knows what we cannot possibly know. His thoughts and ways are far beyond ours. [Is 55:8-9]

Discouraged, frustrated, weary, tired. If the Lord is patient and saved the likes of me, you can be sure He turns away NO ONE who genuinely seeks Him (yes, He is real - ask and He will prove it, not that He has to, but because He understands us).

I have no website or any idea who sent Olivia Long's message to me now. Her message was apparently written in 2010. I am unsure when Mark Wattenford's message was written. Both messages were sent to me in an email in mid-to-late 2011. They were stored on the external hard drive that was partially corrupted by Ransomware.-BP/2017

May the messages bless you as surely as they blessed me. Jesus still take the little (2 fish - five loaves), blesses them, and feeds the multitudes. To Christ Jesus/Y'shua be all the glory, praise and honour. Great is His love! )

End of preamble - ALL the rest is AS IS from 2011-2017. To God be all glory, honour and praise - BP Oct.2.2026
-=====================================

To My Hurting Daughters My Name Is Immanuel


To My hurting daughters... I have seen your frustrations and I know your questions. My eyes have gone to and fro, looking for someone who was willing to put aside all things and you said "here am I" and then found yourself going through the fire and it's been much hotter than you ever expected.

You have known what it is to be in need and you know the hurts of the outcasts for so many times you feel like an outcast yourself.

You have brought to My remembrance My many words and promises to you. My Beloved, I have heard your cries. Know that I have not gone back on My Word, I cannot because I Am bound by My Word. My hands have not been idle. 

I have been with you through every frustration and pain that has been inflicted upon you, for My Name is Immanuel.

Know, My daughters that I have and Am paving the way, the preparations have been under way for your breakthroughs. Be sensitive to My directions, even to the smallest insignificances, because they are vital! 

Do not fear that you will miss Me or My direction. You have walked many spiritual miles for Me and have fought many spiritual battles and I AM pleased that even through your own pain you have been there for another sister in need.

You have cried out to Me through your tears and pain telling Me that all seems hopeless in your eyes. Although it seems as though I have forsaken you, KNOW that I Am Immanuel. Although it seems My eye and My hand have not been upon you, KNOW that I AM Immanuel. ...

Beloved, I AM aware of All your needs, My eyes are upon them and upon you. Now is the time to hold fast to My promises. Now is the time to hold on to your faith. Although it 'appears' the answers are far off, they are much nearer than you know!  Continue to speak words of faith to My daughters.

Continue to stand firm and rejoice in Me. My Beloved, I have breathed My breath into your lives and anything that I breathe my breath into - LIVES!!!! Know that even now, in your pain and even confusion, I AM breathing wellness into My willing vessels.

This is the time that you must keep your focus and that focus is ME. Reserve your heart for Me at all costs, for the day is surely coming when those who have chosen to walk with their King through all adversities will see the might and Power of MY strong arm.

My daughters, you will see Breakthrough in unprecedented ways and the time of your blossoming forth for ME is SURELY at hand. The time that you have awaited is SURELY upon the horizon in might and power.

You have been learning to rely on ME, and no other, for ALL things! You have been learning to rely on ME for even your very existence in your painful situations. And now, My daughters, "Watch ME move in a mighty way."


Watch Me bring forth all those things that I have promised you. Provisions, needs met and your place in My plan. All are coming forth by My hand and because of My Word. I AM speaking forth these words this very hour. As I spoke the Word - the universe came into being. I AM now speaking forth the Word for you!

Behold the goodness of your Lord and Savior, for I can create out of the ugly and unseemly and create something beautiful. Await the appearance of My surprises that I AM placing at your doorstep. 

Be expectant of the gifts from the I AM launching you into going about your Father's business in a more productive way.

Beware of those that tell you times are hard and you will never see the Glory of your God. Beware of those who discourage you from accepting My word into your heart, for truly, I HAVE SPOKEN and truly I will bring forth ALL I have spoken.

Put not your trust in another but In Me. I have given you My Word and I have confirmed My Word. NOW, I AM FAITHFUL TO BRING IT TO PASS.

I AM not a man who would look down on His Beloved. Reach forth your hand and receive. Behold, I will give strengthening power to My chosen daughters and I will restore all that you have lost.


Today, I AM calling for you to reach forth your hand and receive and as you receive give out to another of My hurting daughters. Give to those you see in need. Give to those who are discouraged. I AM calling for the process to go forth in My Name and by MY power and none shall stop it, for I AM IMMANUEL.

I want you to know these words are truly spoken by the voice of your God. Will you continue to give freely to others of My daughters in need, In My Name? Will you continue to offer a cup of living water to your sisters who are discouraged and are losing hope, even when you are feeling the depths of despair yourself?
Truly you ARE receiving from ME, now freely give what you have received.

You knew that I had called you and to set your face as flint in that calling - a calling that is special and unique and one only you can achieve .... It is a high calling and one not to be taken lightly. The preparations have been intense and you have been trained in life's situations.

These have not been easy and it has taken great faith. Do you hear me? You, my beautiful daughters, have great faith. My Word says that to those who overcome, I will give a crown of life and you are overcomers and you shall receive your crown. This crown will take many forms and your needs will be met and your calling sure.

My hurting daughters, ALL, I say ALL authority has been given to you. Get mean with the enemy. Do not allow him in the back door for He will rob you of the peace I have given you.


You are Mine! My signet ring is upon your finger and My seal upon your forehead. Go - in the authority, GO - in the power of My Name. Let nothing or no-one come between My presence and you. You are mine and I AM jealous over you.

I AM calling you to walk forth as mighty warriors of God. Stand tall and stand strong in ME! I want those around you to see My glory in you. The world is saying , 'aha, aha, where is her God?' - but the world and the church shall see that I AM alive in you, they shall see My Glory and My love in you and upon you.

They will see Who I AM and what I can do through My hurting daughters who I WILL bring forth In My Glory and they will see that I AM IMMANUEL in you.

You have waited and waited. You have wondered when will it happen? You have said "When Lord, When?" I say to you, my daughters, Now....now is the day. I AM giving you the desires of your heart and it will be a strong witness to many! You are a testimony and a witness... I AM Immanuel.

My daughters, what I have for you will be hard for you to contain. It will be like a mother giving birth. The blessings will cause you to forget these hard and difficult times. The blessings will be 100 fold, in every area and to those of whom I called you to, they will surely be blessed!

You have sowed into My work and you shall reap the harvest. I love giving to My children, I take pleasure in giving to My own. Expect a harvest in all areas ... spiritual, emotional and physical.

I see faith arising in your spirit and it is your faith and trust In Me that will move mountains. Mountains are moving this day because of your faith. 

Debts are being paid and that which seemed impossible you will see as "possible" with your God. It is time for you to 'soar like the eagle', for nothing, I say NOTHING is impossible with your God.

 Rise, O' precious daughter of Mine, rise and see the impossible happen. Let no one dissuade you with their words or actions, no-one. Rise and soar O' Daughter of Mine. Let your faith soar for the day of promise is here. Give me first place in your heart always and know that I AM Immanuel, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS.....

You have been in a desperate situation and time. You have tasted the mire and the desperation of many of My daughters. You have felt the desire to give up and you have experienced the feeling of going under. My beautiful servant you have tasted what many are living under....


As MY SON took on the sins of the world, so you, My daughters, so you have tasted and taken on desperation... and ... just as you have experienced the desperation you will experience My deliverance.

This is your testimony. You will see what I have been accomplishing on your behalf in the spiritual realm now touch you in the natural realm and you will say, Aha, My God was always with me.

My ears are listening for your shouts of joy that will arise for the gates of heaven are opening upon you. My daughters, I AM IMMANUEL!!!

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son and they will call Him Immanuel, which means, "God with us." Matthew :23

by Olivia Reitz Long  - 2010

(End of prophetic word

I, Bonita sharing here for a moment: "Below is a prophetic word given through a brother in Christ named Mark Wattenford, a man I do not know, but I recognize the voice of the Shepherd and the Holy Spirit speaking through him.

(Jesus promised: My sheep know My voice.) Jesus once spoke into my spirit from His Spirit: "Either trust Me in everything, or trust Me in nothing." 

We learn trust on different levels. It is one thing to trust the Lord for enough gas to get home when the car is on empty (and you have five miles to go), and quite another to trust Him to turn an impossible court case around, or to heal a terminal illness. 

No one on this earth can explain why some are healed when prayer goes forth, and some are not. Or why the Lord says 'yes' to some prayers, and "wait, wait, wait" or 'no' to other prayers. 

I present this message as it was sent to me, meaning no editing. Well - except for the separating of sentences for the ease of reading. (Just cannot help myself. lol) Besides that small detail, it is in the original form in which I received it.  

(Thank you, and hat tip, to DONNA L. for your obedience to the Lord's leading. Four of us have already been blessed by these messages, and deeply touched within. 

They immediately draws our attention to Jesus - and it is written: The testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy. [Rev 19:10] To God be all glory, honour and praise. 

A DAUGHTER OF ZION - Mark Wattenford
 As Mark states: "For who God chooses to bless, no one can thwart it!" 
I see you in the spirit right now again and standing on a road. I hear the word of the Lord and of angels conversing about you, saying "She is coming forth," she will enter the fullness, she is of those Chosen...and the number of the harvest shall be great." 

The Father is with her and the Father's love is upon her. She shall not be stopped though there have been strong forces against her. 

The children shall be freed and healed. The Nations shall come forth. The Glory and the Light of God shall shine greatly upon this vessel and this daughter. 

Shall she not be a stumbling block for them that think themselves righteous? She seeks a name, and she is to me a flower. She is to me the "Morning Glory."
Many shall be added to her house and her own children shall stand with her, and I have appointed portions to her children. 

She has gone where others have feared and where the shepherds have said NOT TO GO, but she went in where there were giants and the Father is pleased in her. Sheshall NOT be destroyed. 

Behold, the increase in gifts I am about to give her and bestow upon her for she has been faithful. 
Behold the jealousy of the leavened priests!.                                                                                                                                                                           
The songs of heaven have entered her heart. She shall rise up in praise and worship into the presence of the Lord and the Father. That Wave, That Glory, That Harvest, and those hidden things in the heart are from the Father. 

Child, it is TIME...it is the restoration of my wounded, it is the gathering in of my harvest, it is the culmination of all things shall bring forth my Bride and my wedding. 

Yes! you are beautiful in my sight! I have brought you into a family, the family of mine own. 

I have hedged you in to keep you sheltered from the north, the east and the south, but I have opened that gate of the western wall and you shall enter into those things there and you shall see the rains, the showers and the outpours from where I am placing you and it is already in your spirit that you can hear the rains and the thunders of my spirit coming. 
The dead shall rise, the lame shall walk, the blind shall see, the oppressed shall be set free, and as I brought my people out of Egypt there were none among them that were weak or infirm. 

My daughter, though the enemy has tried to resist and discourage and stop you...I have formed you and I have brought you forth for purpose. 

What I purpose to do shall not fall away. The lightnings may strike near you, but they shll not strik you. The thunders will roar and will be to them around ou a painful thing, but not to you. 

You shall pass through the wreckage but you shall not be harmed. Your garments  shall not be torn or dirtied nor will there be a smell of smoke upon them. My holy presence is come upon you to bring you forth into the fullness of my purposes. 

My child, all your tears I have kept in Heaven, in jars...I have lost none of them...they are before Me as precious, "Vials of Life." 

Everything you knew shall be changed and everything you thought shall be increased and everything you had will be added to. 
The enemy has tossed you back and forth in his anger of you, but I AM your covering and your fortress and your stronghold. I AM HE that covers you under my wings. 

You shall rest among theeagles, and you shall be an eagle among them. 

You shall take up te sickle andreap in the fields, but it SHALL NOT be work, for the sickle I place in your hand is of My Spirit and shall reap of the fields as My Power and Spirit is in it, and it is not a sickle made by man, but it is a sickle made of My Spirit and shall reap where the sickle of men have not cut down. 

The sickles of men have not served to reap the harvest and cut the stocks of grain but rather they have "torn up" as they have been wielded by those who would carry them. 

They have done damage to My fields with these sickles they have fashioned by their own hands. 

I have strong bond between myself and you and now with those I have purposed to work with you also. The enmy shall not come against what I do in this day and 
he shall not destroy or damage in all My Holy Mountain. 

End of prophetic word above - by Mark Wattenford  

for His glory alone  

Bonita            dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or email at: dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com